Memories (1)

Our Love Story

Jiyong was at home, resting on his couch, staring at the picture of his selca with his love of his life, Youngbae  in his phone. Slowly, he fell asleep on the couch with his phone in his hand. Memories of that day replayed in his mind, the day that he nearly lose his love…

--

“Youngbae! Why are you going out with Ailee?” Jiyong asked, anger in his voice. 
“Why do you care?” Youngbae replied coldly. 
“Of course , I care! You are mine!” Jiyong exclaimed. 
“Really? Then what about you and Kiko then?” Youngbae looked away, tears in his eyes trying to fall. 
“I already said there’s nothing between us, bae.” Jiyong said for the nth time. 
“Come on, Ji. If you want to lie, please find a better reason. The pictures were out and it’s so obvious that there’s something in between you guys. Don't come here telling me that it was all fake, because I will never believe it anymore. This was not the first neither the second. How many times do you want to keep lying to me, hurting me? You know, I rather listen to the hurtful truth than listening to all these stupid lies.” Youngbae said, tears already falling. 

“Ba…” Jiyong spoke, but got interrupted when his phone rang.
He looked at the caller ID and cursed. 
‘ Bad timing.’ Jiyong stared at his phone. 
“It’s her, isn’t it?” Youngbae faked a smile. “ Go. Go to her and don’t ever come back anymore.” 
“Baby…” Jiyong called out, ignoring his phone. 
“Go.” Youngbae wiped his tears and pointed to the door.
“Youngbae, listen to me please.” Jiyong begged.

Youngbae ignored him and walked to the door, “ I’ll leave then. Since you didn't want to leave. I’ll leave.” 
Jiyong wanted to walk to Youngbae, but he had already ran out of the house. Jiyong immediately ran after him. 
“Youngbae!” He shouted, running after Youngbae. 
“St…stop following me!” Youngbae cried. 
“Youngbae, STOP!” Jiyong kept running after him. 
Youngbae stopped by the road and looked behind, Jiyong was already catching up. He stopped thinking and just ran across the road without looking at the traffic. Every cars were honking Youngbae and every driver immediately stepped on the brakes. 

“YOUNGBAE!” Jiyong shouted, eyes widened in shock. 
“Stop running after me! Go to her!” Youngbae cried standing on the pavement dividing the roads, back facing Jiyong. 
“Stop! Stop running away and look at me!” Jiyong shouted. 
Youngbae looked back and shouted, “ Goodbye, Jiyong.” 
Youngbae started running again, not checking the traffic , he dashed, not noticing the car which was speeding. 
“YOUNGBAEEE!” Jiyong shouted when he saw the car. 
Youngbae just ran and the car crashed straight to him. 
Jiyong immediately ran across the road and cradled Youngbae. 
“BABY,MY BABY!” Jiyong cried.
 The driver came down and Jiyong shouted at him to call the ambulance.

 

Sorry, it's too short . :x I'll update another chapter soon. Since school is starting soon and I'll have my major exams in this year, I won't be able to update almost consistently already. T.T Hope you guys like this chapter. Ailee will come in in the next chapter ^^ Please wait for me ^^**