What's your name?

Beautiful

Hey guys omg it's been AGES since my last update. I'm truly sorry... I actually had it all planned in my phone but then it fell...

...and then it broke... 

so...

yeah.

Please accept my apology by enjoying this chapter. Thanks!


"My daughter, come here." The director called.

"Ne, appa?"

"Since you were the one who gave them time to rest and eat, I want you to order for them. If there's anything you need like money, brochures or menus, it's all with that lady over there." He said as he pointed to a lady at the side of the room.

She went to Seo-Hyeon to ask for what they usually eat and their likes and dislikes, while they were resting in the waiting room. She gave a few information, but it helped a lot. She then went to the lady and asked for a brochure.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Ne, I'd like to order in the name of Mr. Min."

"Big Hit Entertainment building."

"Twenty kimchi spaghetti, twenty bulgogi stew, twenty bowls of patbingsu, three boxes of mineral water, and ten plates of ddeokbokki." She was thinking of feeding the crew as well.

"No, no thank you."

"Yes, that's all."

"How much?"

"Oh, ok."

"Kamsahamnida."

***

The bell to the entertainment company rang. 'They're here.'  thought the girl.

"Mister, or Miss, rather, Min?" the delivery man asked.

"Ne." She said as she paid for the food.

"Kamsahamnida." the delivery man bowed and she did the same.

"Seo-Hyeon! Help me out, will ya?" She screamed.

"Coming!" Replied, running towards her best friend.

She gasps, "Whoa, this is a lot. We could feed an army! OMG PATBINGSU!" She continued to chatter until they've finally reached the waiting room.

The girl knocks then opens the door, "Shilyehamnida, can I have some help with this?" She askes the boys.

"FOOD!!!" They screamed as they rushed towards the open door.

"Yah! Calm down, not all of this is for you. I just need your help to distribute them to the crew in the studio." She said, giggling.

The boys blushed and played rock paper scissors to decide who will give out what. In the end, they all received what they had wanted. The girl, however, didn't get her share.

"You wanna share? I'm not that hungry." Offered Seo-Hyeon. She shook her head. 

"Oh! You could have some of my patbingsu! You're lucky I saved one." She said.

The boys turned to look at them while they ate. 'Ugh, why does she have to be so cute?'  One of them thought.

"Um, hello?" She waved her hand in front of her face. The boys snapped out of their daze.

"Uh... H-hi.." One of them managed to say.

After they were done and she was about to go home, a cute brown haired boy grabbed her arm and shyly asked, "Um, what's your name?"

She smiled.

"Choon-Hee, Min Choon-Hee." she said as she walked away.


Look, I'm sorry this was a horrible update, but I'm supposed to be doing homework right now (procrastination detected)

Forgive author-nim!! 

Laff laff <3

applepie1068