Who is She?

Beautiful

"CUT!!" Yelled the Director. 

"Aah..." The boys sighed. They were already very tired. Since they started shooting this MV, they were told to re-do the choreography many times because they keep repeating the same mistake.

"Jungkook, you should be a bit to the left. And Jimin, you should be there." the director scolded. Again, another mistake in position.

"But sir-" Rapmon was cut by the director.

"No buts! I want to finish filming this music video today!" He argued.

"We've been doing this since morning! Don't you think we should take a rest?" J-Hope reasoned.

"What did I say before?" Asked the director,"I won't let you take a rest before everything is done, or at least 75% of it is."

Another sigh was heard from the boys. Some of the makeup artists came and fixed their makeup and clothing. As they watched the recording of the dance they did before, they thought that nothing was wrong. Like, really wrong. Jungkook and Jimin were only misplaced by a few inches. Their director was a bit of a perfectionist. They went back to the shooting place.

"TAKE FIVE!" As the director yelled, the lights shone, cameras went one, and music started playing. The boys were trying really hard this time not to commit anymore mistakes as they were tired. But then, someone came in the studio door. She was petite and cute, behind her was another girl. The first girl came to the director and whispered something, then left while tagging along the second girl.

Somehow, before the girls completely left the studio, the boys bumped into eachother. They were paying much more attention to the girls than their video-making. How can they not? She was attractive. They all fell for her. Once again, the director sighed.

"How many times do you have to make mistakes?!" He yelled.

"We're sorry sir." The eldest, Jin, spoke.

"You know what-" The first girl came and cut the director.

"Dad, you shouldn't yell at them. It's normal for us to commit mistakes. I'm sure they're already hungry by now. Just let them eat first. Maybe then they'll be able to do better." She said with a smile. Her voice was soft, but loud enough for the director to hear. No one else heard her though.

"Okay, fine. Boys, you may go and eat. Be back in 30 minutes!" He announced.

Just then, the second girl came. "Hi bro!" She hugged Jin. 

"Hey." He greeted and hugged her back.

This is Kim Seo-Hyeon, Jin's sister. Of course everyone knew her, she comes almost everyday to check on him. 

"Who's that?" He asked, pointing to the other girl.

"My friend." She replied cheerfully.

Before Jin could ask anymore questions, Seo-Hyeon was already chasing her friend, or the other girl, running fast.

This left a question in the seven boys' mind, "Who is she?"

 

Hey! applepie1068 here!! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed my first chapter. Comment? Subscribe? I'll try to update as soon as possible, but don't expect me to update really soon, though(lots of stuff are going on) Seeya! :)