A Wedding and...A Baby?

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mmgl715SNs1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mmgl715SNs1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mmgl715SNs1qz4rgp.gif

Ch.30

“A wedding and...A Baby?”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Just don't...not right now anyways.” Yano said whispering the last part so that only I heard it.

 

  “Byuntae...” I mumbled before falling asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 It's been five years since they got me back from Zico and he was thrown in the underground prison. It has been three years since Yano and I go married and two years since the double wedding of Jihan and Kyuhyun and Jiwoo and Donghae. Sooyun and Jihan were now sister-in-laws, along with Jiwoo and Hyun Jung. Miri and Henry had announced their Engagement a few months ago and everyone was preparing for the wedding, while Yano and I were preparing for our first child. Did I mention we're all staying at the palace in Getsu?

 

  “Unnie...aren't you due any day?” Miri asked poking my giant belly.

 

  “No...I still have a month and a half.” I said laughing when she looked at me wide eyed.

 

  “You got so big...” Miri said staring at the belly and then poking it again.

 

  “I don't think my kid likes being poked very much. Why don't you actually try to rub her stomach for once?” Yano asked coming into the room with water.

 

 Even at seven and a half months I was big and hardly left the room unless absolutely needed.

 

  “This is my child and my woman.” Miri said holding me as best as she could.

 

  “Okay...then why don't you just rub her stomach?” Yano asked walking over and giving me the water.

 

  “Fine....GAHHHH!!!! IT HIT ME!!!” Miri screeched pulling her hand away.

 

  “He likes you.” I said laughing.

 

  “It's a boy?” Miri asked looking at me.

 

  “I don't know. It's very active, so I think it is.” I said rubbing my belly thoughtfully.

 

  “Henry and I are planning the wedding for next month. I want you to be my maid-of-honor.” Miri said leaning on me.

 

  “I will be....just need to find a dress that fits me.” I said laughing.

 

 It didn't surprise anyone when Miri and Henry had told everyone they were dating. We all expected it since Henry would usually just stay in Miri's room after everyone moved to Getsu. The guys re-built Tani and with everyone making peace with their villages after Zico was put in prison, I became the official Getsukage and Leeteuk became the Tanikage, with Sora at his side as well as their one and a half year old son, Hwanchul. After their wedding, everyone found out that Xero and HyunAe had been dating for a few months, as well as Hyun Jung and Eunhyuk. My brother and DM decided to live with us since TOPP DOGG was always busy, so they wanted to be around to protect us.

 

  “Unnie, A-tom and I are going on our date now. See you later tonight.” Suye said popping in before disappearing again.

 

  “Still not going to get over that.” Miri said glaring at the door.

 

  “Leave her be. She's twenty-two now, I think they look adorable together.” I said sitting up.

 

  “What about Hyun Jung?” Miri asked glancing at me.

 

  “She is still my baby, but i'm glad her and Eunhyuk are together. Since they were originally betrothed and all.” I said pouting.

 

  “Who is Hana dating again?” Yano asked siting down next to me and resting his head on my shoulder.

 

  “Isn't she dating Seogoong?” Miri asked looking at Yano.

 

  “Oh yeah...” Yano said looking at the door.

 

  “I'm glad nothing bad has happened lately. I don't want anyone going on missions.” I said laying down completely after finishing the water.

 

  “So am I. I'm afraid an unexpected change will cause problems to the baby.” Miri said patting my stomach.

 

 It has been a full year since my last change, which was good news because the scars had begun to fade on all of us, except the scars on mine and Yano's lips.

 

  “Get some sleep. It's getting late anyways.” Yano said holding my stomach and waiting for a kick.

 

  “I'll come check you guys in the morning and let you know more about the wedding. Henry and I are gonna talk more about it before going to sleep.” Miri said getting up and waving before leaving.

 

  “You know you aren't going anywhere right?” I asked looking at him when he went to move around.

 

  “I know. I'm staying right here.” Yano said taking off his shirt before getting in behind me and holding my stomach.

 

  “I love you.” I said turning my head to kiss him lightly.

 

  “I love you too. Now get some sleep. I'm sure Miri will be here early tomorrow to tell us all about the wedding.” Yano said kissing my forehead.

 

  “You are getting better at learning her language.” I said laughing before scooting back into him and falling asleep.

 

~Wedding Day~

 

 The month had gone pretty fast. Today was Miri and Henry's wedding since they wanted to have it before my child was born.

 

  “I'm so nervous....” Miri said shaking her hands as Sooyun did her hair and I did her make-up.

 

  “Now you know how we felt.” Jiwoo and Jihan said looking at Miri from the back.

 

  “I was nervous to Miri, don't feel scared. I said putting on a light blush before moving away from her.

 

  “I know. I'm glad you are all here.” she said smiling at everyone.

 

  “I just wish I didn't have to wear a dress.” Jihan said glaring at the dress she was wearing.

 

  “I know that pain.” Miri said looking at her wedding gown.

 

  “After the wedding you can take it off.” Hana said laughing when we all looked at her.

 

  “Coming from the flower child...I never want to hear that sentence in my life.” Hyun Jung said raising her hands.

 

 All of our dresses were a light lilac color with something to represent each of us. I had my pink heart necklace that Yano loves so much, Jihan had her moon necklace, Sooyun had a blood red teardrop jewel near her eye, Jiwoo had a light green cloud clipped into her hair, HyunAe had her butterfly earrings hid by her, now long hair, Hyun Jung had jewels on her face making a lightning strike as well as her necklace, Suye had a diamond necklace on and Hana had a yellow flower headband in her hair.

 

 Miri was in a full length white dress with purple jewels going down her left side.

 

  “Let's hurry up....I wanna get this over with already.” Myon said popping his head in.

 

 Since Myon and Miri's parents died, Myon was the one giving her away. He was obviously still not very happy about giving his twin sister away, but he knew she's be happy, so he gave Henry the blessing of marrying her.

 

  “Good idea. The faster I say 'I do', the faster I can take off this long dress.” Miri said standing making her brother pout.

 

 Right after the wedding Miri ran to change into a much shorter dress, somewhat matching the rest of us, only a darker purple dress.

 

  “I wish I could dance, but I am scared that I might give birth on the dance floor I said making Yano laugh.

 

  “You know Miri wants us to join her and Henry for the first dance and then you can sit and eat for the rest of the night.” Yano said kissing my head when a slow song started playing.

 

 After the slow dance with us four, the rest of the members and some of the other guys and their girlfriends were on the dance floor.

 

  “I can't wait to sleep.” I said sitting back down slowly.

 

  “Me too.” Miri said leaning her head on my shoulder as we watched everyone dance

 

 The after party went on for four hours before everyone started to head to their rooms.

 

~Six days later~

 

  “Almost there Chaeri, one more push.” Miri said looking at the crowning baby with a cringe.

 

 After I pushed one more time, the walls echoed with high pitched screeches.

 

  “A baby boy Chaeri unnie, you were right.” Hana said taking the baby from Miri to clean it.

 

  “That's nice.” I said laying down to catch my breath.

 

  “Hana, get prepared for another one. I see another head.” Miri said making me look at her like she was nuts.

 

  “There's another on?” I asked before feeling the need to push again.

 

  “Twins, that's why you were so huge.” Miri said laughing at me.

 

  “I can't wait for you to get pregnant.” I said glaring at her with a strong push.

 

  “Baby girl.” Miri said slowly easy the baby out before handing her to Hana with care.

 

  “A boy and a girl. You just gave birth to the second set of Myon and Miri.” Hana said laughing as she washed down the baby girl before dressing her and putting her next to her brother.

 

  “I thought one pair was bad enough.” I said laughing when Miri showed me tongue.

 

  “Do you want to name them now or wait for Yano?” Miri asked looking at the babies, who were looking around the room with squinted eyes.

 

  “Yano and I chose names already.” I said sitting up a little.

 

  “What are their names?” Hana asked holding up a clip board.

 

 Since no one was really aloud in the palace, Miri and Hana became my mid-wives.

 

  “The boy is Seungwook, Seo Seungwook. The girls name is Seo Areum.” I said leaning back.

 

  “Would you like to hold them?” Hana asked walking over with one in each arm.

 

  “Yes please.” I said sitting back up with the help of Miri.

 

  “I'll go call Chung Gi in.” Miri said leaving and then returning again.

 

  “There are two?” Chung Gi asked coming in behind Miri.

 

  “Yes.” I said looking at him.

 

  “Where is my baby?” Yano asked coming in before stopping behind Chung Gi.

 

  “There are two.” Miri said repeating Chung Gi.

 

  “Twins....you had twins.” Yano said coming up to me with a giant smile on his face.

 

  “Seungwook was born first and then Areum.” I said handing him Seungwook.

 

  “I hope she becomes beautiful just like you.” Yano said bending down to kiss me.

 

  “Let's leave them alone.” Hana said pushing the other two out of the room.

 

~Epilogue~

 

 Five years after the twins were born, more children entered the family. Miri had twin boys, Ming Ming and Huan, while the rest only had one child, minus Hyun Jung who had yet to have a child. Five of eight members have had boys, including my son, there are eight boys all together. The other three members had girls, with there only being four baby girls in the house, the dads were very over protective. Jihan, Miri, Suye, HyunAe and I had boys, while Sooyun, Hana, Jiwoo, and I had girls. Jihan named her son Kyung (honored), Miri had Ming Ming (enlightening) and Huan (fortunate), Suye named her son Minki (brightness and energy), HyunAe named her son Ryong (dragon), and I had Seungwook (victory and rising sun). Sooyun named her daughter Eun Hee (graceful and pleasurable), Hana named her daughter Ren (water lily in Japanese), Jiwoo named her daughter Ae-sook (love and purity), and I had Areum (beauty). The kids didn't always get along but it was funny to watch the two sets of twins argue over who got to play with who first. Chung Gi and Myon eventually went back to Ame to take over since people were trying to start a war over who the kage got to be. Sadly, sort of, Zico and the rest of his group, minus P.O, were still in prison. Let's just say this was a happily ever after, for most of us.

 

…...........THE END!!!!!!!!!!!.....I know it's only 30 chapters, but I don't really like filler chapters....so this is it :'(....Hope you guys liked it till the very end and please wait for my next story patiently :)....Love you guys and see you later :D

 

~Outfits for the wedding :D~

 

Miri's wedding dress: http://i58.tinypic.com/2en81ah.jpg

 

Miri's after party dress: http://i58.tinypic.com/idgo5l.jpg

 

Group: http://i59.tinypic.com/2mc7ziu.jpg