Wait....What?

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_luizg3kRkf1ql1l0v.giftumblr_luizg3kRkf1ql1l0v.giftumblr_luizg3kRkf1ql1l0v.giftumblr_luizg3kRkf1ql1l0v.gif

Ch.18

 

“Wait....What?”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “See you guys in the morning.” I said waving bye to everyone as I ran past them to catch up to Miri.

 

 It took us an hour to eat and get back, but as soon as we did Miri and I fell asleep happy that we had three more members until things really got started.

 

~Now~

 

  “Good morning everyone.” Miri said as everyone entered the lobby and turned in their keys.

 

  “It's five in the morning....there is nothing good about it.” Jihan said looking at Miri.

 

  “She has a point.” Sooyun said shrugging.

 

  “I'm used to it.” HyunAe said standing next to Miri and I.

 

  “Okay...let's go back to Ame.” I said walking out of the hotel with everyone following.

 

  “I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna run the entire way there.” Miri said stretching a little.

 

  “I think all of us are.” Jiwoo said pointing to everyone who was stretching.

 

  “Well alright then. Let's go.” I said smiling before running, Miri quickly catching up with me while the rest followed behind closely.

 

 It took us two days to get to the gates of Ame with no one stopping.

 

  “This is coming along nicely.” Chung Gi said smiling as the six of us walked through the gates.

 

  “Yep. What's even better is that we have a place to set up our hideout.” I said hugging my brother.

 

  “He's cute.” HyunAe said waving at Chung Gi.

 

  “I get the feeling she is gonna say that to everyone she sees.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “Why do you get that feeling?” Myon asked appearing behind Chung Gi.

 

  “Just wait for it.....” Miri said raising her hand slightly.

 

  “MY OTHER CHILD!!!” HyunAe screamed before running at Myon and hugging him to death.

 

  “What?” Chung Gi asked confused.

 

  “She claimed Miri and Myon as her children....” I said laughing at Myon being crushed.

 

  “That's...nice....when will she....let me go?” Myon asked trying to breath.

 

  “Unnie...you're killing him.” Jihan said monotonously.

 

  “Oh...sorry.” HyunAe said stepping back.

 

  “It's okay....” Myon said slowly moving towards Miri.

 

  “Let's go inside. You guys can have lunch before you head out again.” Chung Gi said leading us to the hideout.

 

  “How big is the hideout anyways?” HyunAe asked walking next to Miri and I.

 

 “You'll see.” Miri said smiling.

 

  “Okay...” HyunAe said pouting until we got there.

 

  “Someone cover her eyes.” Chung Gi said smiling creepily.

 

  “I got it.” Miri said moving to cover HyunAe's eyes.

 

  “What's going on?” HyunAe asked suspiciously.

 

  “Welcoming party.” I said laughing.

 

  “Oh...okay.” HyunAe said shrugging.

 

  “Hi HyunAe.” a male voice said causing HyunAe to struggle really fast.

 

  “Oppa?....Is that you?” HyunAe asked still struggling.

 

  “Yes.” Wonho said causing HyunAe to finally get away from Miri to see her brother smiling in front of her.

 

  “What?????” HyunAe asked surprised as she pointed at her brother.

 

  “All of the members of GEMS, are the younger sister to the members of DM, minus Sooyun because it's her younger brother not her older brother.” Chung Gi said.

 

  “So....Suye is going to be in this group also?” Hyunseok asked stepping forward.

 

  “And Hana?” Minhyun asked stepping next to Hyunseok.

 

  “Yes. Both of your sisters will be joining.” I said looking at them.

 

  “Even my younger sister will be joining. Both of your sisters are seventeen. My sister is only fourteen, but I trust Miri and Chaeri with my sister. You two should do the same.” Hyun Ki said seriously.

 

  “He's right...I will protect your sisters no matter what and so will Miri and the rest of the members.” I said smiling lightly at them.

 

 Slowly but surely the two stepped back and let HyunAe and Wonho squeeze each other to death.

 

  “HyunAe disappeared...” Jiwoo said laughing.

 

  “YAH!....I'm in here....” HyunAe said, muffled by the sounds of her brothers stomach.

 

  “Let's leave those two alone for a while. Everyone go back to doing what you were doing. Chaeri can get HyunAe's things and the rest of you can go into the kitchen and eat whatever you want.” Chung Gi said making all the guys go back to doing whatever, most of them watching TV.

 

  “Why do I have to get her stuff?” I asked Chung Gi with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Because you two share a color.” Chung Gi said showing me tongue before walking away, most likely to his office.

 

  “Fine....” I said walking away.

 

 I walked away to my room and found Hyun Ki waiting there for me.

 

  “Thanks for helping me with Hyunseok and Minhyun...” I said sitting down in the room.

 

  “No problem...I know that you will take care of the younger ones.” he said looking around.

 

  “Is that all you wanted to talked about?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “No. You guys are going to Tani next right?” he asked looking right at me.

 

  “Yes. For Suye.” I said nodding.

 

  “Be careful. It was abandoned a few years ago...I'm not even sure if Suye is still there.” he said looking down.

 

  “I'm sure she is there...don't worry we'll be fine.” I said smiling before standing.

 

  I got HyunAe's things and turned back around to have a chest right in front of me.

 

  “Umm....was there more?” I asked looking up at him.

 

  “No. You are short.” he said smiling evilly.

 

  “YAH!....shut up.” I said pouting.

 

  “I'm just messing with you. Just be careful with Hyun Jung...she make look innocent, but she can really kick someones .” he said hugging me.

 

  “I'll be fine. Miri will kill anyone who touches us.” I said hugging him back.

 

 After we finished hugging, we went back to the kitchen where everyone was waiting.

 

  “Move from my husband!” HyunAe yelled glaring at Hyun Ki.

 

  “When did you get married?” Hyun Ki asked looking at me.

 

  “I don't know.” I said shrugging.

 

  “We came up with it...since you and HyunAe share custody over me. You're the husband as she's the wife.” Miri said laughing at Hyun Ki's face.

 

  “That's...nice to know.” I said raising a thumb.

 

  “Eat Chae Rin.” Sooyun said glaring at me from the table.

 

  “Wow...they already know you don't like to eat.” Hyun Ki said patting me on the back.

 

  “Get out pretty boy before I break your bones.” Sooyun said glaring at Hyun Ki.

 

  “Go before you die.” I said pushing him out of the kitchen.

 

 After I sat down and ate we all left.

 

  “I love this jacket.” HyunAe said looking at herself.

 

  “Everyone does.” I said laughing.

 

  “Onward to Tani.” Miri said making me remember what Hyun Ki said.

 

  “Let' run it...I wanna get this over with already so that we can go back to Getsu and start on our hideout.” Sooyun said running in the direction of Tani.

 

  “What she said.” I said before running after her and everyone followed along.

 

 It took us nearly a week to get there, but when we finally did we had to stop.

 

  “What happened to this place?” Miri asked looking at the ruins of Tani.

 

  “This is what Hyun Ki was talking to me about...” I said looking around.

 

  “Where could Suye have gone?” Jiwoo asked looking at a lone hut that was still sanding, sort of.

 

  “I'm still here...and I have friends.” a soft feminine voice said from behind us, making all of us turn rather fast.

 

  “Suye?” I asked looking at her. She looked almost exactly like Jihan only with lighter highlights.

 

  “That's me, this is Hana and the shorter one is Hyun Jung.” Suye said making all of us stare at the three wide eyed.

 

  “Well...at least we don't have to look very far for the other two.” Jihan said looking at the three youngest members.

 

  “I've been hearing of a group of girls collecting members for a sister group of DM. The group my older brother Hyunseok is in. So I found the last two and brought them here with me. We will join, but if the rumor of my brother being in that group is false then I will leave.” Suye said looking at the other two who nodded.

 

  “Alright...when are you guys ready to leave?” Miri asked staring at the three members.

 

  “Whenever you are.” Hana said shrugging.

 

  “Anything to get out of this place because, no offense Suye unnie....but it's hot.” Hyun Jung said looking over at Suye who just shrugged.

 

  “Alright...let's head back to Ame.” I said running with the three youngest running behind us.

 

 Suye had shown us a short cut to Ame, so we got there in four days.

 

  “Wow....you got all three...”Chung Gi said stepping back when we walked through with the three final members.

 

  “They...were all together in Tani. Suye had heard that her brother was here and that a sister group was being created so she found Hana and Hyun Jung and took them back to Tani with her to wait for us.” Miri said still trying to get over the fact that they had all nine members finally.

 

  “Okay...now where is Hyunseok?” Suye asked impatiently.

 

  “She's definitely Hyunseok's sister.” Chung Gi said turning around and walked back to the hideout.

 

 As soon as we got there Chung Gi called all three of the boys to the living room where the three youngest members were told to wait.

 

  “Hyun Jung....” Hyun Ki said popping into the room before hugging his baby sister to death.

 

  “Hana...you still look the same.” Minhyun said smiling at her before she ran at him and hugged him and cried into his chest.

 

  “Where is Hyunseok?” Suye asked looking at the two younger ones and their older brothers.

 

  “He doesn't want anyone to see him cry...go into the hallway behind you...he's waiting there.” Myon said leading her to the hallway before walking back.

 

 No one knows what happened between those two, but everyone assumed it was good since they both came into the living room alive and neither of them were bleeding.

 

  “Okay...Jihan and Miri get Suye and Hana's things...i'll get Hyun Jung's.” I said smiling at the two.

 

 After we had the things we went back to the person they belonged to and handed them to the members.

 

  “Thank you Chaeri.” Hyun Jung said smiling at me before she hugged me.

 

  “You're welcome.” I said hugging her back.

 

  “I would thank you...but HyunAe and Miri are glaring at me.” Hyun Ki whispered making me and Hyun Jung laugh.

 

 Hyun Jung pulled her brother into the hug to make it look innocent.

 

  “OFF MY WOMAN!” Miri and HyunAe yelled making everyone laugh.

 

  “Well...when to we head out to Getsu?' Sooyun asked slightly excited.

 

  “After Miri and I pack the things in our rooms and after we rest for a day or two.” I said smiling at everyone.

 

…........YAY!!!!...All nine members are there now!...now comes the building of their hideout and decorating..........joy...hehe....hope you liked it :D