Surgery

Here you are again

Narrator POV:

''Sorry Mrs. Sky but your daughter Hazel Sky is gone....'' and there was a drop. Your umma collasped on the floor. You were watching by the door windows. '' Mrs. Sky I am so sorry I tried to save her.''

''NOOO!! MY BABY.How could this happen to her. She was so innocent.'' your umma cried until Dr. Lee Jong Suk went back into the doors where you were waiting. Hazel was sitting near the doors crying, listening to every single thing that came out of everyone's mouth. Hazel waited and waited till Mark said something but nothing was heard until ......

"no i want my Hazel back. I can't live without her. She promised to never leave me. She's still alive I could feel it in my bones. Please please tell me the truth doctor." 

"I am so sorry sir but she really is gone. Nothing could be done. Her condition was serious. I will need to go now I need to prepare for the next surgery." And there he went through the doors. There sat Hazel crying her eyes out wishing she could have died, wishing that this pain inside her heart was gone. 

Hazel POV: 

"Lee Jong Suk oppa could I stay at your place for a little while because you know I have no where to go?" He nodded understanding my situation.

"sure from now on you are my sister ok? Just watch out if they are near ok.? I promise I will look after you properly." And it was my turn to nod. 

Author note: hello I am so sorry about not keeping my promise it's cos I had to revise for upcoming tests so please forgive me?