No. 6878 The Past

Welcome to Cell No. 1

She didn't think the day could get any better. The sun was blazing with heat without a cloud in the blue sky. Usually, she would hate to even go outside. But, it was required. 

She sat on the raggedy black wooden bench. She sighed. It was nothing she wanted to do. She was bored. The other prisoners would try to approach her. Their eyes would be downcasted. Their skin would be the color of clean copy paper. Their questions were the same. Her answer would be the same.

Lee Seulbi. The girl who easily annoyed her. She didn't like her. She hated her. Her innocence. Her purity. Her naive nature. It sickened her to no end. 

Seulbi reminded her of herself. 

"6878. Get your up." a snazzy voice that she hated to no end commanded her. She didn't bother to turn.

"You old bat. What is it now?" she asked in a monotone tone. 

"You have a visitor." 

"Tell them to go away." she replied uninterested. The man scoffed and muttered curses under his breath.

"Ha, I'm sure you wouldn't mind me taking your cigarettes, would you?" he threatened the same tone of speech as she had with him.


 The silence was tense. She didn't bat an eyelash. Her head was turned, avoiding her visiter.

"Is this the way to treat an old friend?" the visiter asked false saddness in his voice. She scoffed. She turned her head to him, and glared with hard eyes. 

"Cut the crap, what do you want now?" she asked sharply. She crossed her chained hands on the table. The guy leaned back against the chair. 

"I guess nothing changed, I see," he said. She huffed in annoyance, "fine, I need your help." 

"My help?" she asked with a fake interested tone.

"Yes, they're trying to overthrow me." Hani snorted. The visiter raised his eyebrowns. She slapped her hand over her lips. 

"My help..." she snorted once again. Her snorts continued into sudden erupt laughter. "Ha ha ha! You pathetic bastard! Oh my god! Needing my help? Get the hell out of here! Woo! This has made my day!" she slapped the table.

"I didn't come here to make damn jokes, Hani." the visiter hissed.

"Oh my. I'm so sorry, is the wittle little baby upset? Don't become the desparate bastard I know you are," she said with a childlike voice, "you have to be joking me!"

"Let's be civilized here for one second. I'm not the one in jail." he said with feint like attitude. She scoffed and slouched against the chair.

"Civilized? I'm not the one begging for help like a desparate, trashy bastard that you are, of course. " she gestured with chains clanking each time she moved. 

"You lazy b-"

" off. You're taking up my time, which I could be using outside with the limited time I have-"

"Yongguk is dead." Silence stomped immediately. She glared at him meanacing eyes. 

"What did you say? Yongguk is dead? Answer me," her voice lowered. The visitor sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "answer me!" she demanded, slamming her hand on the table. 

"I-" Hani ed herself from the chair, and directed her hands in the direction the visitor. Her coarse, small hands gripped his neck. He attempted rip them off, but oxygen levels decrease quickly as his face morphed into a red bomb.

"This was your doing! You killed him! You ing bastard," The door flung wide open, revealing the elder police officer. He surveyed the situation, and ran in. He grabbed Hani by her waist and snatched her away the visitor. The visitor fell into heap on floor, weazing for oxygen, "I'll kill you!" she screeched throwing her arms and legs in the air. The officer dragged her out the door.