After school date

I Will Destroy Exo

I was relieved that the principal remembered who I was. I swear at least once a month he forgets I am a female and I have to sit in his office wasting my day away. Okay that may be an exaggeration but everything in my life is so dramatic I just can't help it. I went from being a simple farm girl to Kinkga in what seem like overnight when I first got here. I'm sure anyone would love to get the attention I get I will admit at first it was kinda fun..KINDA..I am an only child and I never really had friends so suddenly when almost the whole school wanted to be my BFF I jumped for joy but now I want to be the outcast again.

 

I was so glad when the bell finally rang signaling that the school day was over. I sprinted out of the classroom , down the hall and straight to the tree near the gate entrance of the school.

 

I'm going on a date.” I repeated over and over to myself. I really wish I would have put on some make up today. I always promise myself I would put in more effort to be girly but I just get so lazy. Putting on make up and wearing heels everyday is a major pain. I hope Myungsoo can forgive me for being sucha bad girlfriend.

 

I pulled the flowers that I had stuffed in my backpack and sniffed them.

 

You're so cute.” my boyfriend says as he catches me gushing over roses. He pats me on the head softly. “Ready for our date?”

 

Does he even need to ask?


“Heck yeah I am ready. Let's go.” I grabbed onto his arm and we skip away into merry land. Our date was pretty simple: coffee and a stroll around the city. I didn't mind it, I just enjoyed having him near me like this. Things seem to go so fast though and the sun was starting to set as we crossed a bridge.

Sun, please stay in the sky.” I whined. I could hear my boyfriend chuckling at and I poked him. “I don't want this day to end.”

 

It doesn't have to.” he grabs both my hands and we stare at each other all lovely dovey. “How about you come over, my parents are at work right now.”

 

It was tempting..very tempting but if I stay out too long my aunt will kill me but I couldn't turn this down so easily. We haven't been on a date in almost two months and it won't be long before we get slammed with more exams and lame projects. I'll just be bad this one time.

 

...Okay.” I blushed and looked down at my feet. We laced fingers and he walked me to his house. I was feeling nervous and my heart wouldn't stop pounding.

 

Are you thristy?” he asked as he helped me take off my shoes and put my bag away.

 

I'm hungry actually.” we both laughed at my reply.

 

When are you not hungry?” he teased and I hit him playfully. Then he started to tickle me and we somehow got our hands on pillows and we were hitting each other and laughing like crazy.

 

Then it happened.

 

We kissed.

 

He pushed me onto the sofa as the kiss deepen. I couldn't help but chuckle all over again and he as well.

 

I love you, Kai.” he said before going in for another kiss.

 

Did he just say what I thought he just said. My body froze under his which confused him and he stop to ask if I was okay.

 

Did you just call me, Kai?” I asked in disbelief. God please tell me that I was hearing things.

 

No babe.” he scrunched up his face then proceeded to kiss me again. I tried to relax. Maybe I am just losing it a little. Things started slowly getting a bit heated as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. We pulled back for a moment to breathe both our hearts were beating in unison.

 

You are so hot.” he my hair. “Kai.”

 

This time I know I didn't hear things. I pushed him off me and watched as his body hit the floor.


“You just called me Kai. I knew it!” I screamed.

 

No baby..” I cut him off.

 

Don't lie to me.” I started to tear up and my heart felt like it was being ripped from my body.

 

I..uh..I...uh...I....” he could barely say my name let alone form a sentence. Things got awkwardly quiet before finally he spoke again. “I'm sorry.” he looked down while still on the floor. “Mae..I only dated you because I have a crush on Kai...”

 

I hopped off the couch and slapped him across the face.

 

Our relationship has been a lie this whole time? When were you going to tell me the truth,huh? I can't believe I thought you actually loved me. Actually cared about me and wanted to be by my side but you were just a stupid fanboy in disguise. No wonder you didn't mind that I hardly wore make up or that I look like a boy...” I teared up more and more. “Don't ever speak to me again. I hate you.”

 

I ran right out of there almost forgetting to get my things. I took the flowers that he had given me and threw them on the ground outside. I don't think I ever cried so hard in my life. Never had I ever had anyone hurt me like this.

 

Once I made it home my aunt was about to nag me until she saw my tears.

 

Ji Mae, what happened?” she asked.

 

I just found out my boyfriend is gay.” I cried. “I wanna be alone.” I ran upstairs and locked my door. I went straight to my closet where I had a poster of my enemies filled with darts.

 

This is all your fault.” I picked up a dart I had on the floor and threw it as the poster. “I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. You have ruined my life.” I took a dart and stabbed it right by Kai's head. “That's it. You broke the final straw. No more nice girl. I will have my revenge.”

 

Author's Note

Uh Oh Exo better watch out ! Thank you so much for reading.I really got into this chapter and then the last part like hurt meh. Poor girl. Anyways if you like what you see so far hit the subscribe button and leave me a comment. See you in chapter 3!