02 - Final

Dancing In the Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You went in and immediately greeted by a lot of eyes and whispers. But, then, your bestfriend showed up with her boyfriend, Suho, who is also Luhan's friend.

"___! WOW! You're shining girl!" said your friend while giving you a hug.

"Thanks, you too"

"Hi, ___!" said Suho.

"Hi, Suho, it's nice to see you"

"Ehem, I'm here" said Luhan with an annoyed tone.

"Oops... Sorry for ignoring you. *clearing throat* Hello to you Luhan" your friend joked.

"Hey, bro" said Suho, trying to be cool.

"You still don't look cool, Suho, you still look like a grandpa. I know you are trying to look cool" Luhan chuckled.

"Hey! I was just being nice!" protested Suho.

"Okay, okay... You two, have fun tonight, I'm going to take this grandpa away for a bit" aid your friend while dragging suho away.

"Not you too!" you could hear Suho getting annoyed from afar.

"So, can I have this dance?" asked Luhan, giving out his hand.

"Sure" You took his hand and went to the dance floor.

You and Luhan dance through the song. You look up, meeting Luhan's eyes. You immediately look away, blushing. You heard Luhan chuckling at your action.

When the song end you walk to take a drink. You stopped at the table, wich is full of drinks. You took a cup and began scooping for the drink. Then, two girls showed up.

"Hey, can you take us some of that slushie?" one of them asked.

"Sure"

You put your cup down and start filling up two cups of slushie. When you were filling up those cups the two girls were gigling and whispering. Finally, you finish filling those cups and gave it to them. You took your cup again and start filling it again.

"Hey, ____" 

You turn your body tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter