01

Dancing In the Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is probably the best day in high school.

Why?

Your crush, wich is every other girls' crush, Luhan, just asked you to tonight's prom. Everybody is jealous of you, well, except for your bestfriend who already got herself a boyfriend.

Now, you're nerveously waiting for Luhan in your living room. In the morning your mom forcefully dragged you to the mall to get a new dress and a pair of heels, then she dragged you to a salon just for make up and hair.

'ding... dong....'

"ooh... he's here" said your mom while running to the door.

You stood up and followed her to the door. She opened the door reavealing Luhan with his stunning black suit and rose.

"Annyeonghaseyo, omonim" said Luhan while bowing 90 degrees.

"Aigoo, so polite" he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. Then, his gaze shifted to you, imediatly forming a smile on his handsome face.

"Hi, ___"

"Hi, Luhan" you shyly greeted back.

"Now, what are you doing here? Go!" said your mom.

"Okay, bye mom"

"Bye, omonim" You walked out with Luhan to his car.

"Have fun!" Your mom shouted from the door.

 

YOUR POV

 

"So, umm... this is for you" he handed me the rose that he was holding.

"Thankyou" I took the rose and opened the shot gun seat (passenger seat, if you don't know) and faced Me.

"Ladies first" "Thankyou" I smiled and went in.

The ride was quiet, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter