Blush [2seok]

some drabbles

for the prompt "2seok makeup artist au"


 

It’s his hold on the younger’s face that catches Hoseok off guard; the unnecessary slide of his fingers down his jaw before holding his chin, tighter than the usual light touches and slight adjustments that accompany makeup.

Hoseok hadn’t thought much of today; just another piece of their schedule, and had been drifting off as soon as he dropped into the chair. But the glowing skin and plump lips of the face that rests it’s chin on his shoulder and grins at him in the mirror catches his attention and he’s suddenly very awake.

Seokjin, that’s this man’s name, isn’t afraid to put his hands on Hoseok; constantly turning Hoseok’s head or tilting his chin back. Not just guiding him into different positions but actually taking hold and moving him. Seokjin’s fingers carefully pressing into his skin make his breaths shallow and nervous and he can’t help pressing towards the hand sometimes.

The way Seokjin pulls a thumb across Hoseok’s lower lip before grabbing lip gloss is completely unnecessary and Hoseok loves it. He does his best to keep his lips from parting adn keep his tongue from swiping over the path Seokjin’s thumb followed.

Seokjin puts a hand on his shoulder when he’s done; more pressure in his grip than usual for resting your hand on someone.

Hoseok comes back from the stage sweating and in his half exhausted state his eyes go immediately to Seokjin. The older can’t protest before Hoseok has him by the hand, pulling him down the hall, and into the bathroom. Hoseok presses his own back against the wall and pulls Seokjin close by the collar of his shirt.

"Are you going to kiss me or not?"