Miracle Love: Sequel

Miracles In Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miracle Love: The Sequel

 

It has been 13 days after their marriage. Eunji has caught Chanyeol's attention from staring out into the starry sky outside the balcony quietly. She had been staying like that for the past 30 minutes which of course; worries the husband. Chanyeol then stood up from the bed and grabbed a nearby sweater that was haing on his work table's chair. Eunji, who isn't aware of the situation right now, doesn't notice that Chanyeol was right behind her. He gently wraps the sweater around his shivering wife, which shocked her for a moment. "Chanyeol.." Eunji whispered as fog escapes from mouth. "Is something bothering you hun?" Chanyeol embraces Eunji from the back as he starts questioning her. "Well, nothing really.." She replies. Chanyeol frowns in confusion as he just glances up the beautiful gaze of stars hanging on the black sky. Eunji then starts playing with Chanyeol's fingers with immediately catched his attention. "You want something don't you?" Chanyeol suspiciously asked her. Eunji remains silent. Chanyeol, who just had enough of his wife's mysterious actions; picks her up bridal-style as he enters the penthouse.

Chanyeol walks towards their bed as he gently places her down. "C-Chanyeol," Eunji murmured. Without saying anything, the male places a soft yet heart-melting kiss on the younger's lips. After 5 to 7 seconds, Chanyeol then pulls back. He sits on yhe edge of the bed, facing the opposite direction of Eunji. He crossed his arms and pouted. Eunji then senses the vibe that it should be time now to tell him what's wrong. "I-I.." she hesitates to continue. "I Just Thought That Maybe We Could Add A New Edition To Our Family!" Eunji rapidly hollered out her sentence as her face turns tomato-red. Chanyeol, who was surprised at the bold request that he just heard. Eunji brings up her legs to her chest and hides her face shyly. "I.. didn't hear wrong right?" Chanyeol places his big warm hands on Eunji's cheeks, making her lift up her face. "N-no.." Eunji shuts her eyes tight as Chanyeol chuckles. She looks up and tilts her head at a 43 degree angle making a puppy face. "What?" She 'angrily' asked. Like before, Chanyeol just stayed quiet.

*Caution: Rated-M scene ahead! Read at your own risk*

He pushes her down on the bed and kisses her deeply. Without noticing, his right hand had traveled on it's own; under Eunji's shirt and slowly going up, up, up. They where still kissing. Eunji then pushes Chanyeol away and makes a 'X' sign across her chest. "W-what are you doing oppa?" She widen her eyes. "Isn't this what you asked for honey?" Chanyeol give a smirk as he bends down to Eunji and kisses her passionately again. His right hand redid the same actions. They were in a position where Chanyeol was on top of Eunji. Eunji did not push Chanyeol away this time. Instead,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter