Miracle Love

Miracles In Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miracle Love

 

December 15,

Christmas songs play in every stores and restaurants. Christmas is coming. The girl smile as she turns to face her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his as she gets closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

He chuckles as he sees how cute his girl can be. "Hah! You want something don't you?" He pulls away from her grasp as he point his index finger at her. He knows her too well. Pouting means mad, biting her lips means sad, clinging like a lost child means she wants something, as in stuff.

She giggles as she skip to him and holds his hand tight. "Oppa, let's celebrate Christmas together" she smile sweetly before biting her lower lip as she tap her feet on the ground. "We dated for 2 years and we never spend Christmas with each other." glancing at her boyfriend with puppy's eyes.

The boy sigh and holds her hands tight. "Eunji-ah! You know that I am really busy with my work. I am not always free you know" he smile and ruffles her hair. She pouts and nods her head. Being a manager to Korea's most known restaurant isn't easy for him to have free time as he have to be aware on what's happening in his restaurant.

"Well.. Buy me food then" she said while glancing at the boy. Chanyeol nod his head and wrap his arm around her shoulder. "I'll treat you hot choc okay?"


December 20,

Chanyeol and Eunji rarely see each other as his business went high. He is booked for a week. Cookies, desserts are most wanted in his restaurant. Eunji will have to wait at late night for him. They don't live together but they are neighbours. She sometime went to his house to check on him.

One day, she went to Chanyeol's house. She knew he is home as she heard his door opened and closed. Slowly she opened the door and to her shock, she see a girl kissing her boyfriend. In her view, she can't see Chanyeol but how her head tilt, it seems like they are kissing. She couldn't get her mind rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter