Vegas : Hanchul

Drabble Set - SuJu Pairings

The thing with affairs is you have to do it with someone and really, you have to be with someone to accomplish, and fall for its validity because having an affair with no one is beyond insanity. And clearly Hankyung is not the perfect man for the job, because seeing his suitcase slid pocket filled with condoms and a note from Heechul: What happened in China, stays in China, just made him so angry and silly and frustrated and happy all at once. 

He had to travel overseas and go back to China for a shipping deal he must attend to personally. Heechul had packed him his things and can you even imagine a paranoid Heechul that he might actually lost Hankyung from one of the girls and guys that might actually seduce him. So Hankyung quickens the pace as he hails a cab and intructs the driver to speed up on their home in Korea. 

After sealing the deal in just two days, he flies back to Korea and decides to march on their doorstop that cold night. 

The door opens and Heechul stares at him darkly.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me-"

Hankyung drapes him in a tight embrace and kisses him hardly and deeply on the lips.

"You're crazy Heechul," Hankyung says as he pulls away from the kiss. "What made you think that I'll look for someone just to control my heat?"

Heechul slaps him lightly while fighting the urge to grin, "You dog! Of course you'll be away. And you might miss getting laid..." 

Hankyung leans closer, "Don't ever tempt me to cheat against you."

Heechul glares at him.

"It will never work." The Chinese adds and pushes him inside their home for one heated kiss.