♡ chapter one。

❝ 미스틱❣ɱɣȿtıɋųɛ ❞ | SM&YG; collaboration | story start
  the beginning
   chapter one...
TnmV6KC.gif

[Third Person]

The girls pile into the training room one by one, silence engulfing the air. There is an obvious difference between the SM and YG trainees. The unspoken tension in the room becomes denser by the second.

The girls look around, unable to come up with the courage to be the first one to speak up.

"Well, this is awkward..." One of the girls from SM's side finally speaks up. Everyone turns towards her, relieved that someone broke the stiff silence. 

Walking towards the other group, she introduced herself. "I guess we're meant to be in a group together, so.. I'm Seulmi. Twenty years old, from SM. But I guess that's already pretty obvious..." she gestures to the group of girls behind her.

One of the girls from the other side nods approvingly. Her bright red hair was tied back into a slick high pony tail and she was dressed in a pair of black harem sweatpants with a bandana print over the calf. She wore a red tank top that revealed a tattoo under her collarbone. She seems to be the leader, or the oldest among the three. She steps forward with a confident aura.

"I like you already," she says with a smile, "I'm Jaemin, or Julianne. Whichever works," she shrugs. "Twenty years old as well, and I'm from YG, but that's obvious."

Everyone relaxes and one by one, they introduce themselves.

"I'm Moon Eunbyul! Nineteen years young. I'm from YG and I like ice cream." The cute girl introduces, and she seemes very energetic and friendly. "Oh, and I am not weird."

"I'm Avery, or Serin in Korean. Eighteen years old, and I'm half-Korean, half-British." The girl is reserved and calm, and doesn't seem like someone who speaks a lot.

"Well then, I'm Eunrae. Twenty years old. I really hate awkward situations so I'm glad Seulmi said something." She chuckles slightly at the end.

"I'm Dahyun, and I'm also twenty." One of that last two girls speaks up. "I really like singing, so here I am." She grins.

They all turn to the last girl who hasn't introduced herself.

"Hi...I'm Yoonji, and I'm twenty-one. From SM," she says smiling slightly.

The girls exchange friendly smiles and nods, still slightly awkward with each other.

"So... what now?" Eunrae asked, looking around. One of their trainers told them to gather in the dance training room, but no one in authority was showing up.

"Uh, I want ice cream!" one of the younger girls yells with her hand raised up. Eunrae turns towards her, blinking twice. "Unnie, can you buy me some?"

"Um..." she answers, slightly taken aback by the sudden outburst. "You're... Eunbyul?" she clarifies slowly, hoping she remembered the right name.

Eunbyul nods, "Yep! You remembered! Seriously though, ice cream sounds great right now~"

"Well, If no one ha-" Eunrae starts, but is quickly interrupted by the door opening.

"Well well well, who do we have here." The person says, strolling in grinning. "Just kidding, I know who you are. Some of you guys know who I am, but If you don't, I'm Lee Jaewook. Or you can just call me J. I'll be the choreographer for the majority of your first album, but since there wont be any music for the first little bit, we're just gunna do dance classes. I'll be assessing each of your dance abilities, as well as what types of style I think you guys would be more comfortable, and look best with. Any questions?" he finally asks after his long ramble. We naturally all stay silent so he continues. "No? good. Lets start."

"I was really looking forward to that ice cream..."

**alternate ending** (not really)

**"aye mutha erz get yo together we gon practice dis song called shut up u oya talking about shut up y'all needa shut up cuz i h8 chatty ppl ok dat being said u gurlz r debuting congratz lol not rly sm gon treat u like tbh unless u frm yg then u gon get tangled in scandals that probably either involve dope or "

"omfg u speak my language" eunrae cheers

"ye my name is kim jongin lez make out"

"ok"

"ok"

"what the is this "**

AUTHOR'S NOTE 
yay! chapter one. its not much, but its a start.
hehe, you wont find out what the prologue is about until later on ;)
-Jiu
ps. the crossed out end bit is curtesy of Rin.
pps. pardon the language
ppps. pardon my language sorry and i think i really connect with eunrae so -rin