Final

Christmas Jinx
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soojung was walking alone in the school hall when someone tap her shoulder.

"Oh Sehun, stop it, it's not funny, you know? I might get a heart attack because of your bad habbit."

Sehun just grinned and without any hestiations he grab Soojung's right hand and started walking to their class. When they entered their class, it was already crowded with their classmates. "What happen? Did I miss something?" Soojung ask to her group, it was called 94Liner since they all born in 1994.

"Nope, you come at the right time. It just our classmates is really eager to celebrate their Christmas night. You know, like a party or a date maybe." Answer Jiyoung. The other just nodding in agreement.

"Hey, Sehun-ah. What are you doing on Christmas night later?" Jaebum asking to Sehun whose just sit infront of him.

"I have nothing to do. What's so special about it anyway?" Sehun answering with his flat face.

"He doesn't know about Christmas jinx, doesn't he?" Jinyoung muttered loud enough for Sehun, so he can hear it.

"Wait! What jinx?"

"Well, if you really want to know it, asked to Ilhoon. He have experienced it last year and I heard that was a truly Christmas jinx ever." Jinyoung answer it with a very dramatic tone. That make Sehun and Jaebum rolling their eyes.

"Ilhoon? Ah, the boy who wear a beanie hat everyday? Well, I'm not too interest with it anyway. So, you two will go out with Sooji and Sohyun?" Jaebum and Jinyoung nodded together.

"How about you and Soojung? You didn't asked her out, right?"

Sehun nodded his head. "I didn't really think that Christmas will be this important to you guys. Oh, please, it just another big day. No need to exaggerating it. And also, me and Soojung isn't a couple, so why should I ask her out? Probably our parents will have their plan at that night."

"Well, so you don't mind if Shinwoo sunbaenim asked her out?" Jaebum asking with a playful tone. But that pissed him off.

"Why would I–I'm not even her boyfriend!"

They laughing at Sehun's reaction. Actually they know that Sehun might have a crush on Soojung. But Sehun doesn't really tell anyone.

"So, ice princess. What will you do on Christmas night? Do you want to come my party instead?" Asked Jiyoung.

She didn't have a date and so does Sulli. So they teamed up to make a Christmas party at Sulli's house.

"Umm, actually I didn't have any plan for that night. But–"

"No but, princess. Just say it, you want to come or not?" This time Sulli is asking with a very serious tone.

That makes Soojung gulped. "Well, I will think about it later. I have to go to now. See you tomorrow guys!"

She grabbed her bag a second faster than Sulli so she can successfully escaped. "Hey, Jung Soojung! How dare you? Aish! How can she just leave like that, Jiyoungie?!"

Jiyoung just shakes her head when watching her annoyed friend.

Soojung was about to walk pass the gate when somebody covering her eyes. But she smile, thinking it was just Sehun.

"Oh Sehun. Didn't you hear me this morning? Stop it, would you?"

The person who covering Soojung's eyes removes his hands instanly and that makes Soojung's eyes widen. "Ah, sunbae! I'm–I’m so sorry, I, I think you were my friend. I'm really, really sorry." Soojung bowed uncountable times to the person. But the person is just smiling. Thinking that what Soojung does is so cute.

"Don't worry. It didn't hurt me. I'm sorry if I scared you a moment ago."

"No, don't be sorry, sunbae. It was my fault. Once again, I'm really, really sorry, sunbae." She bowed once again.

"Stop calling me like that, Soojung-ah. Call my name instead that formally one, okay?"

"Uhm, okay. So, Shinwoo oppa, what are you doing here? Ah, I mean, you didn't go home yet?"

"I just want to go home when I see you walking alone. I'll take you home. And you can't refuse it, okay?" Soojung just nodded and following Shinwoo's steps without knowing that Sehun is watching them behind the gate.

He was about to walk to tap Soojung shoulder when Shinwoo came.

"Well, I can go home by my own. Why should I care. Whoever takes her home is her business, not mine. Yeah, absolutely not mine." Sehun muttered while making his way to go home.

The next day, when bells ringing, all the students was already packed their things, so they could leave at the moment. There were just Sehun and Soojung in the class now. Sehun grinned while walking over to Soojung's place but it was changed to a frown when suddenly Shinwoo appear in front of their class.

"Oh, oppa! You come early. Your class is ended already?" Soojung said with a cheerfull tone. She even didn't realize that Sehun is glaring behind her.

"Come on. I'll treat you today." Shinwoo smiled sweetly at her and lead her out while Sehun sighed.

"Whoops! Look at Soojung, Jinyoung-ah! Well, she's beautiful, no wonder Shinwoo hyung like her, right?"

"True! Ah, JB, why is it so hot here? Omo! Sehun, you're burning!" They laughed at Sehun's face.

Even with Sehun's death glare, the boys didn't stop their laugh.

"What is it JB? What is so funny about?" Suddenly the girls came to the class.

"Look, someone is burning jealously hot now!" Jiyoung pointed Sehun's face.

"Oh my God! Don't see us like that, Sehunie, you didn't want to kill us, right?" Said Sohyun with her innocent face.

Sehun just let a deep sigh come out from his mouth once again. His friend is just so–so.

The other day when Sehun want to ask Soojung to go home together, Shinwoo suddenly appear and ask her first.

"I’m sorry, Sehunie. This time I will go home with Shinwoo oppa. See you tomorrow, okay?” Soojung gives Sehun a quick hug before she leave him.

Sehun sighed as he see Soojung’s shadow almost gone from his sight.

“Look this lover boy is jealous over Shinwoo hyung!”

“What a cute lover boy!”

Sehun glares at his friends. “I think you two were already home. What are you doing here anyway?”

“Well,” Jinyoung put his arms over Sehun and Jaebum’s shoulder. “I was waiting for you because I know that Shinwoo hyung gonna go home with Soojung. And also, me and Jaebum want to ask for a help. We want to give Sooji and Sohyun a Christmas gift, but we didn’t have the good sense of a girly stuffs-“

“Then, do you think I have that?” Sehun cut Jinyoung’s words and shoo his hand away.

“I'm not gonna join you two. I have an important business. See you tomorrow!”

Jinyoung and Jaebum watch Sehun’s movement and laughing together. “He is so stupid. Girls, you better come out now. He is gone already.”

Behind the door class, there was Sulli, Sooji, Sohyun and Jiyoung. They were silently eaves dropping their conversation from there.

“So, you still want to continue your plan, JB?”

“Of course. And I can guarantee you this was a great plan. How is it? Do you want to join or not? Come on, girls, it's fun, believe me!” He whined like a five years old kid who want a lollipop.

The girls were thinking for a moment before they nodded their head together.

“This gonna be our first project to be a love angel!” Sulli shouted. She was laughing and clap her hands with a joy.

A week has passed. Soojung is always going home with Shinwoo lately and that makes Sehun feels insecure. The Christmas jinx stuffs really got into his head lately. So, he decided to meet the beannie boy today. Since tomorrow is already holiday and he didn't have the chance to meet Ilhoon in holiday.

Here he is now. In the warm and cozy dance practice room. He found this beannie boy here, laying in the mattress or you could just say that he was sleeping here. In a warm dance practice room.

"Uh, hey, could I talk to you for a minute? Promise, I wouldn't bother your sleep after this." Sehun pleaded him.

Ilhoon just nodded with his eyes closed. "Well, thanks before. I'm, I'm just want to ask about the Christmas jinx. Err.. Jinyoung said that I should ask it to you. Uhm, so, can you tell me about it?"

"Jinyoung? Christmas jinx? Hmm. It's not a big deal actually. Well, I don't believe it at first. But it happen on Christmas night. My girlfriend broke up with me that day. It was the day when we supposed to celebrate our first anniversary, you know? That was a heartbreaking moment for me, but well, I can move on now so it doesn't matter. But the worst is I also had an accident after that. I've been in hospital for 3 weeks because of my broken leg."

Sehun gulped. “That was so bad.”

"So, you're Oh Sehun, right? Are you not believing this Christmas jinx stuffs? Well, you should believe this or else you will get something bad on Christmas night just like me."

Sehun stand up and nodded. With a blank face he leaves Ilhoon alone. But without he knowing, there was a bunch of people hiding in that room.

“Good job, Ilhoon-ah. Here, payback for your job.” Jiyoung gave a new beanie hat for him and he took it with a big smile. “Thanks. Just contact me if you need anything.”

"Soojung-ah, let's go home." Soojung nodded and stood up from her seat.

When she was about to reach Shinwoo place, Sehun stopped infront of her. "I'm sorry, sunbaenim. But her mother asked me to bring her home." Without waiting for Shinwoo's answer, he grab Soojung's hand and leave.

Soojung looks Sehun face carefully and place her hand on Sehun's forehead. "You're not sick, right?"

"You probably don't know this, but well, I'm really sick these past few days."

Soojung gasped. "Really? You seems okay after all except of your weird reason for taking me home."

Sehun let go of Soojung's hand and shakes his head. "You don't know because recently you started to go out with that senior and forgetting about me!"

After saying like that, Sehun leave Soojung alone. That makes her confused with his sudden changes.

“Why this kid is so mad at me? Ugh, he was the one who want to take me home and now he leave me! You’re so dead, Oh Sehun!”

"Hey, are you sure this gonna work on them?" Sohyun asked with a worried tone.

"Well, because that two idiots didn't realized their own feeling, we should help them. And also, it was halfway done, Sohyun-ah."

"Yeah, that's right. And well, Ilhoon-ah, you really helping us." Sooji said while patting Ilhoon's head.

"Well, the broke up thingy was true actually. But yeah, I'll do anything to help you guys.”

"Good boy. You really helped us a lot, Ilhoonie. Thanks. You could date with Sohyun if you want." Jiyoung said with her playful grin but Jinyoung glares at her. "Why? You're not even her boyfriend!"

Please log in to read the full chapter