Ibsul

Ibsul

Taekwoon had a certain way of speaking that Wonsik loved. Not the way he said or pronounced words or even how his voice sounded. It was the way he moved his lips. 

Taekwoon's lips were pouty.

His top lip always seemed to be jutting out as if his lips were asking to be kissed. 

His lips were pink like cotton candy.

They were soft as flower petals.

Now, Wonsik had no way of knowing if Taekwoon's lips were soft or not, but they seemed like they were and Wonsik liked to think that they were.

Whenever Taekwoon talked, instead of making eye contact, Wonsik would look at his lips and the way they moved. The way they would pucker when he would pronounce a certain word and how they would twitch upwards slightly when he found something amusing. 

He always made sure not to stare when Taekwoon was looking though of course. But this time it seemed he got caught. 

In the middle of talking to Wonsik, Taekwoon scrunched his eyebrows and lifted a hand to his lips.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked confused. 

"What? No." Wonsik responded, his eyes snapping back up to the pretty slanted eyes. 

"Then why were you looking at my lips?" Taekwoon asked questioningly. 

"O-Oh. Was I? I didn't even notice! I must have been zoning out a little I guess..." Wonsik scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. 

Taekwoon stared at him for a few more seconds, eyebrows raised before shrugging and walking away, mumbling something about cooking dinner. 

Wonsik watched him walk away and let out a breath he had been holding. He hoped that one day he would be able to feel those soft lips on his own. 

 

 

This is super short but I just wanted to write a short wontaek fluff fic because there isn't enough of that in the world~

I might make a sequel...might. 

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you thought. ^^