First

*KISS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was my first kiss. It was completely unexpected and well…perfect. Absolutely perfect. I had dreamed about that moment my whole life. Never before had I thought that he would be the one who would give it to me. Six months ago we had nothing to do with each other and now here he is kissing me. I wasn’t even aware of how my heart had leaned toward him. It snuck up on me and soon I was struck. 
 
**flashback**
“Sarang-ah!” I heard the sneering voice behind me. When I turned around, there he was. I ignored him and my eyes wandered towards the man of my dreams, Choi Je Chin. 

“Je Chin!" I said sweetly. I could hear Choi Min Oh smirking behind me.

“How are you?” he asked politely. That’s one of the things I like about him. He's the most popular boy in school and every girls' dying to talk to him. The second most popular boy was Minoh but, I could never be interested in him because, he's such a jerk.

“I’m good. How are you?” I asked back, batting my eyes at him.

“I’m good. We have a soccer game today.” His eyes meandered to Minoh. “Oh! Hey Minoh. Are you going to make it to the game today?” Chin-shi was captain of the team and Minoh-shi was midfeilder.

Minoh-shi answered simply,“Yeah.” 

Then Chin-shi turned back to me,“Are you going to watch our game today?”

“Sure! I would love to!”

There was a look in Minoh-shi’s eyes, as he turned to leave, that confused me. I watched him walk away with his chin held high and his body language seemed to sagg as he got further. It made me feel a twinge of regret in the back of my mind. I felt guilty but I didn’t know why.
**end flashback**

That’s how it was between us. I get annoyed when he comes around but, when Chin-shi would join us he would get quiet. He would silently  leave with that same look in his eye. It'd always confuse me 'till that fateful day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter