Take Me Away

*KISS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As I stand here before you, in this most perfect moment. Heart in my hands and my hands at my side. I look gently into your eyes. We both are a mere breath apart from each other, I can smell your light musky scent as it gracefully wafts up to my senses. Closing my eyes just for the barest of minutes, I can feel your body and soul wrap around me, caressing each part of me, without even a single touch.

Slowly, I reach my hands up to your shoulders and slide it down carefully over your muscular yet gentle arms. I feel the hairs on my back race up and down my spine at our first touch. My stomach flutters delicately and I can taste the sweetest sent on my lips. The breeze swirling around us is placidly warm, but it has nothing to do with the heat that blazes a trail beneath the touch of my hands. I reach up to your shoulders climbing my fingers up the strong peaks. 
I open my eyes quickly to find your eyes caressing mine, looking into me tenderly and eternally. You smile at me, as your eyes twinkle in the light. It was a smile treasured with promises to be kept. I felt my heart melt in the heat. I find myself smiling back despite any lingering nervousness that had melted into the breeze. My hand reaches out ward to touch your jaw line. Cupping it softly I feel an increase in pressure as you lean into my hand. I can feel the strength that belies your tender smile. Charily I lead your face down closer to mine. You lean in almost eagerly, yet leisurely. Your fingers slide onto the base of my hips and grip them towards you. My other hand joins your jaw and holds it affectionately. Eyes still open, I watch as your mouth descends towards mine. My heart catches on a breath as I realise what is about to ensue. I dab my lips with the pad of my tongue. Briefly, our lips brush, a whispered hint of a touch like a butterfly’s fluttering caress. I draw back slightly looking into your deep eyes spiralling away into oblivion. I smile secretly and lean back towards your lips. Then I softly trace your upper lip with the warm wet tip of my tongue. You’re not expecting this and I hear your breath catch as your chest stills. I run my tongue, just the tip, dappling it around the fullness of your upper lip, carving it around the corner and tracing along your lower lip. You taste wonderful; a hint of a musky sent as it slithers along my lips. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter