002

Christmas 2014

After the afternoon meal the Wus' headed to the living room with full of Christmas decorations. They settle down with the parents on the couch with Kyungsoo on Kris's side with JongIn on her lap as well for Luhan with Sehun on her lap on Suho's side. The triplets and Yixing settling between Suho's leg on the carpet floor. Minseok on the armchair with little Ace the puppy the Wu's precious buddy and Tao on her daddy's lap.

"Alright! Looks like the kids here are well behave for another year so, they deserve more than last year." said Kris and earned 'Yays' and 'Thank you daddys' from the kids.

Kris said that they can now open their presents and they ran to the Christmas tree mostly likely the triplets and they almost trip because of the carpets. Suho find it adorable and cuddle to Kris more.

"They are so adorable as always." said Suho and lean on Kris's shoulder.

"They are adorable because they got it from my genes." said Kris, wriggling his eye brows.

Suho laughed at Kris's silly jokes and kiss her husband's cheeks.

"Kya! I got the dress that I wanted! Eomma! Daddy! Thank you! Thank you!" Minseok squeals, hugging the dress to her chest and the parents smiled at Minseok.

"Oh my god! The limited edition shoes!" Luhan screams, standing up and try them on. Satisfied and admire it Luhan ran and plop besides her father and hug Kris's tightly.

"Eomma! Daddy! Thank you very much!" said Luhan, kisses her father's and mother's cheeks.

The triplets ripped off the wrapper and they squealed at the presents their parents gave.

"Rilakkuma couple plushies!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol screamed, making their way to their parents and hugged them and muttered 'Thank you' to them.

"Lego blocks!" Jongdae screams, showing the lego box to the air "Thank you eomma and daddy!" grinning ear to ear and also making his way to his parents.

Kris and Suho waste no chance hugging their mischievious triplets.

"No problem my babies but promise daddy that you won't give your mother here a headache okay?" said Kris, looking at his precious triplets.

The triplets nodded their head like a kid they are. Kyungsoo who is helping unwrapping JongIn's present and JongIn immediately squealed when he saw the present is new dance shoes. JongIn quickly try them on and of course with favourite noona's help as in Kyungsoo and screamed 'Thank you eomma daddy!' with his big smile. Kris and Suho looked up who was busy helping Jongdae with his legos and said 'No problem our Nini ah' and smiled to the second youngest of the family. JongIn smiled back and sit back down and helped his Kyungsoo unwrapping her present. They ripped them off most likely JongIn did and Kyungsoo's eyes widen as usual.

"Eomma! Daddy! Thank you very much! Now I can try new recipes!" said Kyungsoo, showing her heart-shaped smile.

"No problem Kyunggie and we would like to try it for sure. " said Suho and Kris.

Kyungsoo nodded and her smile never leave her face and look over the recipes. Tao, who went to sit on her daddy's lap again and Kris shift them into a comfortable position and help his baby panda unwrapped her Christmas present. Once it's unwrapped Tao squealed at it.

"Wah! It looks like daddy and eomma! Thank you daddy and eomma!" Tao giggles and hugged the dragon and angel plushies.

"You're welcome baby." said Kris, kissing his baby panda's crown and Suho kissed her baby's cheeks.

It's now the youngest son of the Wus' turn to unwrapped his Christmas present. Sehun was sat on Luhan's lap again and with Luhan's help Sehun managed to unwrapped it and revealed Rilakkuma covered with pink colour jacket. Sehun smiles and mumbles "Pinku~Pinku~"

Luhan heard the words and squealed at her cute youngest baby brother "Eomma! Did you heard that? Sehunnie just said pinku-pinku!" hugging her squishy baby brother. Suho nodded and pinched Sehun's chubby cheeks and Kris smile like a proud father he is.

Later that night Kris and Suho tucked in their 10 lovely babies to sleep with the last one to tuck in which is Sehun and JongIn.

"Good night my precious sleep well." said the mother of 10 and kissed Sehun's and JongIn's foreheads and close the door followed behind her the father of 10 kids, Kris.

They get into bed with Suho cuddle close to her husband, Kris.

"So, honey what's your wish for Christmas this year?" Kris asks as he kissed Suho's temple.

"I don't need anything since I have everything I need." said Suho, resting her head on Kris's chest.

"Really? You have everything you need?" Kris asks again and looked at Suho.

Suho face her husband and nodded. "Yes, Krissy I have eveything I need."

Kris hummed and made his large hand which have been rubbing Suho's back slowly going south and made Suho squeaked at the action.

"Oh no way you're grabbing my Wu Yifan. 10 is totally enough." Suho growls.

"Aww, baby come on I have the money, the work, the suitable title to be the awesome dad. So, let's do it." Kris smirks and trapped Suho between his arms, leaning forward and capture his wife's lips.

"No~!"

When there is the adorable happy time in the family of the Wus'. There is also a smexy time from the almigthy Kris and Suho.

-----

 

Yay! I finished it! Enjoy reading it my readers!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to the readers who will be celebrating it tomorrow!

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥

Check out my other fanfic on-going staring Kaisoo:~

{Characters: 4519, Words: 966}