001

Christmas 2014

"Eomma!"

A loud high pitched voice boomed through the Wu's household in the Christmas afternoon. Suho sighed and went to the source of the voice which located on the second floor with little Sehun in her arms drinking his bottle. Suho opened the bedroom door which shared by the triplets Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol and revealed a crying mess Baekhyun on the floor with Chanyeol having trouble cooing his oldest triplet and Jongdae on the other hand sulking on his bed. Suho sighed for the second time.

"What is it now, Baekkie?" Suho asks, adjusting Sehun in her arms.

"Eomma! Jongdae ruin my Christmas card which I want to give to Santa!" Baekhyun sobs, the oldest 8 years old triplet and ran hugging her mother's blouse.

"I didn't do anything wrong! I just add some new drawings." Jongdae snorts, the second oldest triplet, crossing his arms.

"It's wrong when you add stupid dinosaurs on a Christmas card for Santa, hyung." said Chanyeol the youngest triplet, who is mad at Jongdae knowing that he made his Baekkie cries.

"Wu Chanyeol! Where did you learn that word?" said Suho with a stern voice and having trouble comforting her oldest triplet with Sehun in her arms.

Chanyeol's eyes widen when he accidentally said the bad word.

"Umm...I learned it from him!" pointing at Jongdae.

"What?! Since when I teach you that! You giant!" Jongdae screams and his camel eyes shooting lasers to the youngest triplet.

In a cue Minseok slammed the door open with a not-amused-face and Suho is really glad to see her oldest 15 years old daughter came to save the situation.

"Eomma? Again?" said Minseok, making her way to Jongdae and pinch his left ear which earned a yelp from the younger.

"Yes, Minnie again." said Suho, putting the 2 years old Sehun on the floor.

"Jongdae ah how many times did noona said behave and don't keep trolling people around." said Minseok, getting on the same level as Jongdae.

Jongdae pouts. "Since I was born to this world but noona I just want to help Baekkie to draw!" Jongdae whines while stomping his feet.

Minseok chuckled at the cute sight. "Jongdae ah, you have to ask Baekkie for her permission first not simply grab the card and draw it like it's your own card am I right, Baekkie?"

Baekhyun nodded still clinging on her mother's blouse with a pout on her face .

"Now be a good boy go say sorry to Baekkie or Santa will list you in the naughty list." said Minseok, patting Jongdae's head.

Jongdae nodded and walked to Baekhyun and sticking out his hand. "I'm sorry Baekkie I promise I will be good."

Baekhyun hesitate to shake Jongdae's hand and look at her mother. Suho smiled and nodded. Baekhyun let go from the grip on Suho's blouse and shakes Jongdae's hand.

"Now this is settle excuse me because I need to help Luhan to pick which dress she wants." said Minseok.

"Minnie ah thank you again." said Suho, picking up Sehun in her arms again.

"No problem eomma."

With that, Minseok exits the triplets room.

"Now kids behave like what Minnie noona/eonnie said. Do you want to be in the naughty list?" said Suho, eyeing the triplets.

"No eomma! We don't!" said the triplets, looking at their angel mother with puppy eyes.

"Good now get ready and head down stairs for afternoon meal." said Suho, smiling at the triplets.

"Okay eomma!"

 

Suho head down and saw her husband with her kids helping out their father. Suho puts Sehun on a high chair and straight away back hug her husband and kiss her husband's shoulder. Kris can sense it's his wife by the sweet scent and titled his head aside smile at his wife and gave a quick peck on his wife's lips.

"Eww! Daddy! Eomma! Get a room!" shrieked the 5 years old JongIn, covering his innocent eyes.

The parents giggled and continue cuddling.

"Continue what you're doing, JongIn." said Kris.

JongIn huffs and continue putting the napkins.

"JongInie, Taozi please take this plates and arrange it." said Kyungsoo the 10 years old owl looking daughter.

"Okay, Kyung noona." said JongIn, taking the plates carefully with Tao's help the 6 years old baby panda.

Suho place the dishes with her husband's help on the table and called for the kids.

"Kids! Foods ready!"

With the cue loud footsteps from the triplets adding Luhan and Minseok with it can be heard from the stairs.

"Kids, no running or you will trip." said Kris, taking the seat in the front table.

The kids listen and take their places. Suho smiled at her kids obeying their father and help Sehun with the red and white stripes napkin and wrapped it around his neck.

"Now who's turn to do the prayers?" Kris asks, looking at the kids.

"Me daddy!" said Tao, Kris's favourite baby.

Kris smile and Tao did the prayers and they began to dig in until--

"Yeol! That's mine!" Jongdae yells with his pitchy voice.

"No! This mash potato is mine!" Chanyeol yells back.

Kris looked up and sighs. "Chanyeol, Jongdae there's a lot more of that at the back so stop bickering."

"But daddy! He start it!" Jongdae pouts.

"I just want some of it!" now it's Chanyeol's turn to pout.

Suho shook her head. "Luhan dear please grab some more mash potato from the kitchen and give these 2 before their pouts meet the titles."

"Okay-okay eomma~" said Luhan who's 5 minutes younger (twin) than Minseok and didn't forget to pinched the 2 triplets and the 2 whine at their burn cheeks.

Yixing saw it and laughed at the sight and clapped like a mad seal.

"Yixing, don't laugh at your brothers." said Suho, feeding some mash potato to Sehun.

"But eomma it's what's you get for being noisy. " said Yixing the 11 years old son, sipping the orange juice that Kyungsoo made.

"Xing oppa is right eomma." said Kyungsoo, cutting some of the meat for JongIn who's sitting besides her and help feeding her favourite baby brother.

"Daddy~ Hunnie want soup." said Sehun, pointing his plastic spoon to the bowl of soup.

Kris chuckled at the sight and get some of the soup and feed the youngest of the Wu family.

"Soup yummy hehe~" Sehun smiles, making some of the soup drool from his mouth.

"Kya! My Hunnie is so cute!" Luhan squeals, wiping  the drool with Sehun's napkin and Sehun smiles bubbly at his favourite noona and mumbles "Lu noona~"

Luhan beamed at the cuteness and pinch Sehun's chubby cheeks not to hard.

"Eomma when we will open our presents?" JongIn asks, while munching the pieces of meat cut by Kyungsoo.

"Until you finished your meal then we will open it all together." said Suho, helping Yixing pouring more orange juice.

"Thank you eomma!" said Yixing and Suho smiles at her baby unicorn.

"Then I will stuff all this meat in my mouth so I can tear open the presents quickly." said JongIn, who's going to do it but got scold by Kyungsoo.

"JongIn if you do that you will choke and no presents for you." said Kyungsoo with a stern voice.

"But noona I want the presents now." JongIn whines with his cute pout covered with black pepper sauce.

"After we done eating our afternoon meal JongIn." said Kyungsoo, wiping off the sauce on JongIn's pout.

"Fine I will wait." said JongIn still pouting.

"Good boy." said Kyungsoo, ruffling JongIn's brownish hair.


 

I will change it from one-shot to double-shot since it's quite long :)

I will continue this on the next chapter! Don't worry and continue reading it!

Mistakes? Please ignore it and I will do my best to correct it back!

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote juseyo! Love ya! ♥ ♥

Check out my other fanfic on-going staring Kaisoo:~

{Characters: 6122, Words: 1320}