home.

☃ ) secret santa

chapter one

 living together

"I'm so tired." Hoseok groaned, turning over as he sprawled out on the couch. There was really no reson for him to be tired. All he ever does is lay around the house, eating all the food that Yugyeom works hard to buy. Don't get the wrong idea, Hoseok also works, but.. he works.. well, not as diligently as his boyfriend. It's something the two of them bicker about often, but in the end, Hoseok still lazes around. It's as if the conversation goes in one ear, then out the other.

The quarters were empty, save for the lazy bum on the couch. The apartment was fairly new and the couple had barely got settled in less than a week ago. It was a huge step, I mean, couples nowadays move in together as a form of marriage, but this couple did it purely out of love. They had no plans for the future yet, but they knew they wanted to be together in that future, which brought them to the idea of moving in together. 

It was a usual day for the couple when the idea had first come to mind. Hoseok and Yugyeom were found sitting in the living room of Hoseok's parents house. His parents had always favored the boy's relationship with Yugyeom and were often always trying to pry. As Bomi pretended she forgot something in the living room for the nth time, Hoseok rolled his eyes at his mom. He loved his mom, but he did think what she was doing was a bit excessive. Hoseok only wanted to be alone with Yugyeom, not in an sinful way, but to where they could do anything they wanted without having to worrying about others around them. They wouldn't have to be careful about who's watching, what others would think, or put up a front for others. They could be themselves and that's exactly how Hoseok liked it. It was like an epiphany; in one swift motion, Hoseok grabbed Yugyeom's hands and prompty stated "let's move in together."

He was so daft and didn't properly think things through, but thankfully Yugyeom worked out the plans and here they are today.

Keys clanked together from the other side of the front door. That would only mean one thing. Hoseok perked up excitedly, finally disconnecting his body from the couch and gathering his thoughts. He couldn't help but smile as he scurried to the front door right when it swung open.

"Ah, what are you doing?" Yugyeom asked, holding his apartment keys in one hand and a bag of groceries in another.

"No!" Hoseok huffed, his brows furrowing in obvious disapprovement. "You have to say 'I'm home' and I'll smile and say 'welcome home'!"

"Why do I have to do that?" Yugyeom questioned, already started to walk into the apartment, but was blocked off by Hoseok. 

"Because! It's what always happens in anime." Hoseok replied, standing his ground firmly. 

You watch too much anime. Yugyeom desperately wanted to say, but he knew that it would be better to just get it over with so he come inside. "I'm home." He eventually said.

Hoseok's face brightened. He tried to hold back his smile, but he failed. "Welcome home." With an overly excited smile, he took the grocery bag and leaned up to leave a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

 

✩   ✩   ✩   ★   ★   ✩   ✩   ✩  

 

hoseok says


wow so i have no idea where this came from. i'm gonna cry it's so lame and whatever but here's the first chapter. do expect the others to be like this :') day one, complete. i love you, loser.