Chapter 13

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

I walked into the crowded gymnasium a good 10 minutes after the ceremony started. I couldn't risk getting caught by everyone ruining Mark's day considering that today was his graduation. I stood at the very back of the crowd standing near the door leaning against the wall. I watched as every 3rd class student made their way across the stage shaking the principal's hand. A few people in someone I Farley recognized appeared on the stage. I think his name was Kyungsoo or something like that. I waited a while more until Mark's name was called since his name was Tuan it took some time. As he walked across the stage I noticed that he looked different. His step didn't have its usual kick in it. He almost seemed distracted. What's wrong with him? Is he sick? These thoughts crossed my mind and before I knew it the ceremony was over. People started to get up to leave the gym so I pulled my hood over my head concealing my face and left the gym like a shadow. I stayed just outside of the doors looking for mark's face in the crowd waiting to congratulate him. Most of the crowd had dispersed into the main hall and the gates to take pictures and I couldn't find Mark. I pulled out my phone and scrolled down to a familiar name.

Jisoo: Hey, where did you go? I was looking for you.

I sent him a quick text and saw the time.

Jisoo: I have to go, but congratulations on graduating. We should celebrate later!

I sent him a text slightly feeling guilty at having to leave him to go on a date, but I was also worried about how he was acting earlier. I headed to the car that was parked out in the back of the school. I was driven back to my apartment so I could prepare for my date with Jae-Hyun. Today we agreed to go to the movies to watch the Green Hornet since it had just come out and I really wanted to watch it. I put on a simple beige colored sweater with polka dots and a laced collar along with some worn jeans.

I figured since everyone would be attending graduation ceremonies and celebrating their graduation I wouldn't have to cover my face. I jammed my feet into a pair of converse and headed out of my apartment. Then I started walking towards the theater that was only a couple of blocks away from my house. When I arrived at the theater it was almost empty which gave me a huge relief knowing that no one would see me. I waited for Jae-Hyun after I bought our tickets and popcorn and drinks.

"Hey" A voice behind me spoke making me turn around to face the person.

"Hey! You look great." He was wearing a white t-shirt and black pants with a black buttoned coat.

"Well, I could say the same. C'mon, let's go buy the tickets."

"I already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter