Chapter 12

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's PoV

I walked into the white building that used to be my school for the last time. Today was going to be a memorable day. First, because today is the day when I officially graduate from the grasps of this hell called school. I walked towards the gymnasium where the ceremony was going to be held and took in the scenery of the school for the last time. Now the second reason and the most important reason it was going to be a memorable day was that today was Jisoo's birthday and the day I was going to confess to her. I had arrived at the gym and sat down in one of the hundreds of chairs set up. looking up towards the stage that was there that read "Graduating Class of 2011". Recently new years had just passed by and I got the chance to see my parents in America. I had arrived yesterday to come to my graduation and also confess. The whole time I was so worried about what Jisoo would say and I still worried about it now. I was wrapped up in nervousness when a familiar voice came from next to me.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? It looks like you don't want to graduate."

"Huh? Oh hey, Kyungsoo. It's not that it's just the-"

"Confession? C'mon man up. you have to do it eventually."

"Yeah I know it's just, what if she said no?"

"Well, what if she said yes?" he retaliated.

"It's just...ugh...I don't want to ruin our friendship and make it all awkward if she says no."

"Well then stop thinking about the what-ifs. You'll do fine, and you'll never know until you ask."

"You sure about this?"

"Positive."

"OMG!!!!" Another familiar voice shrieked behind us.

"What Suzy?! Why did you yell so loudly you're going to make me go deaf" I complained.

"Sorry, but I'm just so happy!"

"What that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter