chapter 32

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I enter the practice room with a big smile.

"What's the big news, maknae-yah?" Jiyeon asks me.

"I received praise for the raps i've written and they're going to use it in the album!" I scream in joy.

"Daebak! You finally did it!" Bomi taps my shoulder.

"I guess it's thanks to Mr. Choreographer!" Hyeri winks and i blush. They all know about me and Jimin dating.

"Here comes Mr. Popular..." Jiyeon announces.

I turn around and see Jimin and Hoseok coming inside.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?!"

"I was curious about where you practice..." Hoseok eyes every corner of the room like he's going to buy it.

"We bought your favourite chicken..." Jimin shows the bags in his hands.

I start to object. "But we're in di..." 

"I talked to your manager in advance!"

"Why everyone is so kind today? Is it my birthday?"

Jimin kisses top of my head.

"Eww... Get a room you two!" Bomi pretends to throw up.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" Jiyeon asks me.

"Oh i forgot!" I introduce them while watching a blushing shy Hyeri bowing to Hoseok. I guess i finally find a perfect match for Hoseok!

I'm almost finish with my eating when i stylist calls me, Bang PDnim wants to see me. My heart skips a beat, i know why he wants to meet me, sooner or later i have to talk with him about my dating issue.

"I'll have to go." I swallow the last french fries. "I'm sorry oppa i wanted to show you my studio but i have to leave for now, Hyeri unnie can show you around!"

"What?!" Hyeri screams and i leave after winking at her.

Jimin follows and stops me in the corridor.

"Let's go together..." He holds my hand.

"No, i have to face it by myself." I smile at him. "I'll be ok, don't worry."

"Then i wait outside." He ruffles my hair slowly.

I nod and take a deep breathe before i go to see PDnim.

 

 

As Jimin promised he was right outside PDnim's room when i get back.

"What happened?" He asks me with worried eyes.

"Nothing much!" I say indifferently. "Do you want to go on a date?!" I ask him excited.

"Why are you talking about dating at this situation?!" Jimin watches me as if i'm crazy.

"Come on! Don't overact!" I take his hand to drag him with me but he grabs my shoulders and stops me.

"Tell me!"

"Nothing happened. PDnim banned me from dating and i told him i won't, he told me to date after a year and i told him i won't, then he screamed he doesn't want to see me around! So let's go on a date, i don't have anything to do here!"

"Are you crazy?! Go back and apologise! Hurry!" Jimin orders.

"There's nothing to apologise about! I don't want anything of this if i won't be with you."

"Don't be stubborn, we can wait a year..."

"No, i don't want to wait a single day! I've wasted two years trying to hate you, i'm not going to lose you twice!"

Jimin's strict expression turns into a grin.

"You love me that much?!"

"Uhm... I love you this much. I won't let you run away again!"

"Don't let me..." Jimin plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

"It'll turn out well, believe me."

 

 

We go wander on the street for our date. It's not something special but i'm going to miss walking on the street freely after i debut. We buy some snacks and go to a nearby park. We sit on a bench across a big fountain. 

After finishing our snacks i lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter