chapter 18

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So...?" Jimin asks while we're heading to the place i believe Taehyung is there.

"Remember the time when we first met? We were playing at school when Eunji accidentally broke Taehyung's favourite robot, the one he's uncle brought for him from Germany..."

"Yeah, I remember... Taehyung was crying his eyes out and... He didn't go home that night!"

"Exactly... He was crying at the playground..."

"Do you think he went there again?"

"I can't think of any other place!"

We arrive at the playground in no time. There are few lights around so it's hard to search. I wanted to suggest that we separate to find him but when i think twice it's scary here without Jimin. Though i'm still mad at him but I decide to set my feelings aside for now because finding Taehyung is more important.

After some minutes i see a figure hunching under a slide, hugging his feet.

"Yah! Pabo ah! What are you doing here..."

Taehyung raises his head to my voice and i run toward him.

"You've gone insane finally! What the hell are you doing here in the middle of night?!" Jimin follows me.

"How did you find me...?" Taehyung watches us surprised. His puffy eyes tell us that he've cried.

"You can't hide from us!" I stick my tongue out and he smiles weakly. "Did Eunji break your robot again?"

"No..." Taehyung rests his chin on his knees.

"So what is it...?!" Jimin asks concerned.

"She broke my heart..."

"What...?" Jimin and i scream in union.

"You like... Eunji?!" Jimin asks after a while.

"Uhm... I've liked her since middle school when we first met... I couldn't bring the courage to confess her and now she's gone..."

"Oh... Taetae..." I pat his back softly.

"Hey you can still ask her out." Jimin says optimistically.

"I followed her today to be sure she would be fine but when i saw her boyfriend, i realise i'm nothing near her ideal type... He was tall, handsome and caring... And old enough to take care of her."

"Hey i'm sure you'll get a chance!" Jimin encourages him again but i don't know what to say. I can't just abandon Jin and tell Taehyung to confess his feelings to Eunji. Why is it so complicated!

"But... Why you never told me you like Eunji?" Jimin suddenly asks.

"You knew it bro!" Taehyung smirks.

"I didn't! How would i...?"

"You'll always with Junhee whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter