HAEppy 26th Birthday LEE DONGHAE!!!

HAEppy 26th Birthday to the world's cutest, childish and hot fishie...*drum roll* LEE DONGHAE


"Donghae-ah~" Hyuk~, please let me sleep 5 more minutes. "Wake up already~ prepared breakfast for you~" Hyuk always does this to me, waking me up in 6 in the morning. i love when he d this to me but I'm so sleepy and didn't get a chance to have good rest this week.

"I want to sleep, please later~" I managed to utter cause it's becoming a bit annoying. Hyuk still didn't stop on what he's doing. Still caressing, touching, kissing me. Trying to wake me up. So I pulled him beside me and opened my eyes.

"Hey~" Hyuk blushed "Get up already and eat your breakfast." he said shyly, I can't resist his lips so I kissed it. 

"I Love you~" I said as I broke the kiss. he smiled and hugged me.

"I love you too, " Hyuk said. "Let's eat?" he asked. I nodded and got up.                                                                          

At the kitchen,

"Did you liked it?" Hyuk asked while watching me eating the pancakes he cooked. I smiled and let himtaste his delicious master piece.

my phone suddenly rang. i answered it and gestured to Hyuk. "Donghae!" it's manager Kim, yelling on the other line "Where are you?! I said come here on or before 6! Staff's waiting here already." CRAP! I totally forgot about that! 

"Oh! mianhe manager hyung! I'm on my way." I said nervously. I then hunged up and rush to my room and dressed. "Hyuk! I have to go, bye!" I hurriedly went out the apartment and didn't have the time to look at Hyuk, that i know is dismayed. 

                                                                              ♥ ♥ 동해 ♥ ♥


At the photoshot, 

"Kamsahamnida!" I said repeatedly as I bowed. Manager Kim went to meet and patted me on the shoulder.

"Good work, but next time Don't be late, OK?" he smiled, I scratched my head and bowed a little. 

It's a message from Hyukie.

'YAAH! Lee Donghae! where are you? you didn't even said goodbye properly. You got me all worried.'

"Hey, Donghae." Leeteuk hyung called "Don't you have a guesting to to attend to?" 

"Yeah hyung, Wait I'll just---" Teukie hyung slightly drag me out of the studio. Am I really that late for my guesting? 

I then went to my guesting. After the very exhausting day of work, I found a time to rest and decided to call Hyuk.

"Yobosaeyo?" Hyuk answered, he sounds like he just got up from a long sleep. 

"Hyukie! " I shouted for him to be awake and I think it really worked. "It's fishie! Are yo---" he suddenly cutted me shortt.

"YAH!" he yelled on the other line that made me distant my phone away from my ear. Is he trying to dumb me? "I already slept, eaten yet you didn't texted or called me back?"


"Sorry~" I said in a sweet voice. This is my way to calm him. "I'm really busy. How about we'll just have a dinner later?"

"Just go here to the dorm, Ok?" Hyuk calmlly said "I love you~"

"Love you too, Bye." I then hunged up the phone and decided to pack my things and headed to our dorm.

As I was about to open the door when I suspected that something is wrong. It's all dark and so quiet. Where did they go? I though. I was trying to find where the light switch was when I heard a murmur, more likely when you hear a ghost saying boo~. I went so nervous so I panically searched for the light switch and to my relief, I found it and successgully the lights.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONGHAE!" everyone in the dorm shouted. Is it my birthday? Woah~ my I was to busy doing stuffs that even remembering my own birthday slipped in my mind. 


"Woah~..." My eye starts to wet and my voice already cracks "Thank you very much." I said while sratching my nape.

Then they singed me a happy Birthday song each of them said a message to me. What made me cry was they made a birthday video, that my mother and brother was there greeting my Happy Birthday. Also Hangeng hyung, Kibum, and even Heechul and Kangin hyung who was in the army was there to greet me. 

While everyone is eating and enjoying theirselves, I went to the veranda and suddenly my tears just went down my cheeks. I'm really thankful and lucky to have this kind of special people around me. I thought.

"Hae~" Hyuk whispered in my ear "Don't cry." he said teasingly while wipping my tears. "It's your birthday."

"Thank you for this Hyuk, " I said shyly as I faced him "I'm thankful to have you guys and I'll treasure this forever."

"We're more lucky to have you in our family." Hyuk clinged his arm around me. "Here," He said showing a pendant that has a two fish on it.  

  

"It's my birthday girft for you. i hope you liked it." Hyuk said. 

"Are you nuts?" I said, my eyes are glued on the beautiful piece that Hyuk gave me. "I love it." I hugged him tight. "Thank you Hyuk"

"Yeah yeah~" Hyuk smiled. Suddenly a fireworks went on the sky. We both looked up. "I love you LEE DONGHAE!" Hyuk shouted and looked at me showing his famous gummysmile.

"I love you too~" I whispered smilling back at Hyuk who is now looking at the fireworks.


┼ HAPPY ENDING ┼



                                               

                                                                                           

THAT'S A WRAP! for almost 5 hours I finished it already! XDD it became 5 hours because I have to eat, sleep and check on my twitter, tumblr, me2day  and facebook also^^ 

HOPE YOU LIKED MY FIRST BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR DONGHAE OPPA^^

                           NOTE:  comments are appreciated^^