Princess Anna

The Story Of Us..... (Apply Open~!)
 

Princess anna

Nothing is impossible, even the word itself says "I'm possible"

I'm so nervous. This is my first day of school, would I be okay? Alone? I can't even steady my breathing. I can feel my palms getting wet.

And I'm not even out of my apartment yet.

"Seoul International High School." I said out loud. That's the school I'm entering from now on. I don't know what to expect, this is the first time I'm stepping into a real school.

I was homeschooled before, so what?

Once again, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked different, wearing an actual school uniform. Happiness came upon me as I stared at my own reflection. "School..." I muttered. I glanced at the clock and realized that I still had an hour and a half before school starts. "Guess I'm too excited, but a morning walk doesn't hurt, right?" I asked myself.

Giving a last look at myself, I grabbed my bag and put on my shoes. After locking the door, I turned around and was greeted by a girl who was in the same situation as me.

"Eh? Annyeong!" She chirped. I was startled by the sudden word and said, "Annyeong...?"

"Seoul International High School?" She asked. I nodded and saw that she was wearing the same uniform as me.Schoolmate, I guess.

"Katheleen Hwang, call me Yoonhee. I'm 17 this year. You?" She extended her hand out for a handshake. I accepted it and answered, "Song Jinha, I'm 16..." "So you're a dongsaeng!" She chirped again. I smiled at her actions. Maybe, just maybe, school isn't going to be bad if she's with me.

Just then, a girl came out of her apartment and locked the door. Giving a glance at both of us, she just went through in between us and walked straight towards the lift without any second glance.

I sense a cold aura here.

"That's Irene Kim, another schoolmate of ours, and she's the same age as me." Yoonhee unnie said to me. How did she know I was going to ask that?

Well, that doesn't matter for now.

"Is she always that cold?" I asked. Yoonhee unnie chuckled a bit. "I knew you were going to ask that." What does she mean?

"I don't even know much about her. What I know though, she's been living here long before any of us came, including 3 other tennants of this floor. And when we came, she never talked to any of us. Even at school, she's quiet and doesn't really talk to anyone there. She's known for her cold aura, and no one ever talk to her."

Wow, some serious social issues she got.

"Family?" I asked again.

"As far as I knew, she has a twin sister back from where she came from, which was London. No information about her parents though."

Okay, maybe not serious social issues, but background issues.

"Let's go, don't want to be late for school." She said as both of us started walking out of the building.

 

 

Yoonhee unnie said that we'll go to school on her motorcycle. Wow, she has one? And it's beautiful, the white colour really matches her in a way I couldn't describe.

"I call her my baby~" She said.

As we arrived school, and Yoonhee unnie parked her motor, both of us walked into the building and talked more about each other. General things, mostly, and she invited me to stay at her apartment for a while to talk more deeply about ourselves.

"So, you're really a Pinnocchio?" She asked again. I nodded at the question. "You can't lie..." Her words trailed off into space.

While talking, my mind kept thinking about Irene unnie. I think, and I hope, that I want to break the shield that's protecting her real self.

"Unnie, do you think I can break Irene unnie's barrier?" I asked her when we arrived atmy class. She looked at me with a smile. "I see no harm on trying. No one ever tried before, and I hope you'll be the first and success." She remarked to me.

"But, is it possible?"

"Huh?"

"By the way you described her, and the way she reacted when she saw us, I think it could be impossible to break her ice..."

"Song Jinha."

"Neh, unnie?"

"Nothing is impossible, even the words itself says 'I'm possible'".

 

With that said, Yoonhee unnie left me thinking on her words.

 

authors note

Kyohoho~ DOUBLE UPDATE YOU KIDS! Two more characters waiting to be taken... Actually, someone already reserved for Motherly Sister so The Trouble Playgirl is left. I think the playgirl isn't really THAT hard, but she'll look as the badass character here. XD Again, sorry for the short intro, it's 2:15 in the morning and I can't focus on doing this chapter while watching KPOP Star 4 (this is the 5th time I'm watching the same episode) Yes, I admit, typing while not looking at the keyboard is my speciality, but I just can't. Okay, Lee Jin Ah is going to perform. So bye!~