The Childish Actress

The Story Of Us..... (Apply Open~!)
 

The Childish actress

I'll make it fly away. Just like steam. Just like a dream.

"Oppa?" Yoonhee remarked as she opened the door of her house as multiple knocks were heard. She was busy making ramen for herself since her brother isn't home. And now he is.

"Oppa...?" She said as she looked at her brother's tired look. A few seconds of silence, Jackson entered the house without any words. "Oppa, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Kat." He answered as he walked, more like trying to walk normally towards his room. Yoonhee's head started to function when he called her 'Kat'.

'He's drunk, I'm sure he is. He never calls me Kat.' Her heart grunted.

She took panic steps towards the kitchen and immediately took a glass of water towards her brither's room. Just then she realized. "Did I just heard a sob?"

When she entered the room, she was welcomed to a crying boy. Her beloved brother was crying hard on his bed, pulling his hair out in frustration.

"Oppa, are you okay...?"

"NO I'M NOT!" He screamed out. He kept his head low as he continued crying. Yoonhee was getting worried of her brother's condition, emotionally unstable.

"Oppa..."

"I can't okay? I can't get it off my mind!" He shouted again. Yoonhee kept quiet as she thinks that's the best thing to do right now.

Let him cry out.

"The image... It keeps rolling and rolling everytime I close my eyes..." His voice trailing down.

"I'm too scared, Yoonhee..." She kept quiet, her eyes b with tears.

"I can't even blink, fearing that image would come again..."

"Oppa..." She walked cautiously towards him.

"Everytime I see it, I feel like killing myself..."

"Don't..." She was in fear her brother would shout again.

"I feel like hanging myself just like how she did..."

"Please..." She put the glass of water on the side table.

"I can't continue this life with that image haunting me..."

"Don't..." She was starting to cry at the sight of her brother.

"I'd rather die that seeing that image one more time..."

"Jackson..."

"I'm tired of all of this..."

"Please..."

"Just let me die, Katheleen..."

"Don't..."

I don't care what happens after this, 'cause I'm suiciding toni-"

"Cry..."

And with her hug, her brother's words were cut off.

"Jackson, please don't cry. You're not thinking straight." She said as she embraced her brother tightly in her arms. "You can't die, mom wouldn't like it." She continued.

"Everything's gonna be okay now. Everything's over now." She silenced her own sobs and continued comforting her vulnerable brother.

Her beloved, vulnerable brother.

"Don't cry anymore. I'll take your pain away so you won't feel anything anymore." She said.

"I'll take the memory away so you won't see it anymore..." She brushed her brother's head gently as she felt him getting limp on her body.

He's calm now. He's getting sleepy.

 

"I'll make it fly away. Just like steam. Just like a dream."

 

 

The next morning came, and Yoonhee woke up to a pain behind her neck. Touching the place she felt it, a rough sensation came upon her hands. "What?" Rushing to the bedroom, she pulled her hair out of the way and realized something. "A scar? What the..."

"Yoonhee!!!"

"Oppa? Oppa!" She realized about last night's events and rushed towards her brother's bedroom and was welcome to a grumpy Jackson. "Help me?" He said, more like asked.

"What?"

"Did you remember how to make the soup for hangovers? I really need that right now, my hangover is killing me..." He whined as he fell weakly on his bed. Yoonhee was dumbstruck by his favor. "You didn't remember about mom anymore? The image isn't bothering anymore?" She asked him.

"What image? Mom? I thought we never had a mom, that we were abandonded by her when we were little." He remarked. 

Again, dumbstruck.

"Don't just stand there, go make me the soup..." He whined again as he rolled on his bed. Yoonhee didn't respond as she walked towards the kitchen, making the hangover soup her brother needed.

As she was preparing the ingredients, she closed her eyes and tried to calm herself on what was happening the night before until now.

"Mom..." I muttered. Just as I said the word, an image flashed in her mind. And the sight wasn't pleasant.

 

The image of her mom henged at her workplace flashed through her mind.

 

authors note

Kyohoho~ Harloo Hwang Yoonhee~! Sorry for the short intro of you, I'm lacking of ideas on what to write about and I'm short in time to finish my pile of homeworks and AFF. So yeah, hope you like it...? \(^o^)/