Chapter 33

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I want to move out.'

Hani lost her focus immediately, as she was busy rushing to finish to her assignment that was nearly meeting the deadlines. She was listening all this while trying to do two task at a time, chatting with Haneul and also doing her work but she gave up on her work when she heard those words coming out from Haneul's mouth. Hani already knew what's going on. She was upset that it ended up this big causing Exo to have a little bickering each time they sat on the same table together. Luhan, he won't listen to her no matter how much she tried to make him think again of what he's doing right now. And she can't argue as well when everytime he told he how much he scared things would have gone far from it supposed to be. He's worried. It's not his fault to feel that way. She can't think of anything to make him stop thinking of such things. She's just at lost of ideas.

'What are you talking about? Moving out? You just told me that you are currently staying at Sehun's apartment five minutes ago and now you're telling me you want to move out? Have you already found a place to stay?' Hani asked, trying to make Haneul think of her decision again. Haneul shook her head with her eyes down on her fiddling fingers. 'If not, then?' she continued.

'I'm thinking of staying at the hostel.'

'With Soojin? Can you imagine how uncomfortable would you be with all those tension atmosphere in the room-'

'I'm more uncomfortable staying at Sehun's house. I don't want his friends to think that I'm taking advantage of him because we have relationship going on. Besides, Exo couldn't come to hang out there anymore because of  me. It's better if I'm not there, they could do their things they usually do, chilling, play video games, drinking like how they used to.'

'In this situation for now? I don't think they would-' Hani stopped midsentence knowing what she's going to say may make Haneul worrying about it more. She sighed before continue. 'I hate to say this because I don't want to trigger any weird ideas coming into your mind because of me but....you're not doing this to avoid Sehun, do you?' when she heard no response from Haneul except for the uncomfortable look she gave, trying to avoid looking into Hani's eyes, Hani knew she hit the right spot. 'Don't. It's stupid, Haneul. It's not worth it at all. It did nothing except hurting both sides. I've gone through it-'

'Don't compare your situation same with mine. It's not. Even now, I feel the pain. How can I be happy when I knew the situation that is going on among them? Either way, I'm hurting. Someone has to take an initiative and the person has to be me. They were better off before, when I'm not involved. When none of them knew me. I don't want to get involved anymore.' she said with so much of determination that she is really going to do this and nothing would ever change her mind. 'With any of them.'

 

 

'Sehun said he's full so he's not leaving the room.' Jongin muttered when he arrived at the dining hall, informing the others before he sat at the available seats. The food on the table stunned him when he saw a few buckets of chicken from their favorite place as well as four boxes of pizzas with three bottles of cola. It was a feast, although there's nothing for them to celebrate at the moment. 'Are we going on dutch for this?' he asked, wondering how much each of them has to pay for this.

'No, it's on me.' Suho answered. 

'Okay.' he murmured while thinking if they could finish all of this by tonight.

Baekhyun sniggered. 'We came all the way down here to talk over the matter which concerns him but look, he's not cooperating at all. Is he going to keep quiet all the way to the end? Of course, Sehun is just doing things as he like. That's how we have been keeping up with him, right?' his eyes lastly landed on Jongdae, who shrugged at his statement.  

'If he came, you won't listen to what he said anyway.' Jongin spoke up, replying to Baekhyun.

'Shut up, Jongin.' Baekhyun snapped.

'You shut up before I stuff this chicken down into your throat.' Jongin shot back, angry as well.

'Jongin.' Yixing spoke up to stop him from bringing this matter to worse.

'What? Would you?' he looked at each one of them, repeating the same question. 'You guys can't even voice out because you're scared of being judged. Selfish? Don't even try to point that out. All of you are selfish. Even you.' Jongin pulled a hard look on Chanyeol. 'You kept quiet too. You said it's not in your place to say that? It totally is. You purposely tried to tick Sehun off for your own satisfaction-'

'What do you want me to say when he was there? I am like this because I saw him kissed Haneul. And what makes me more hurt? She enjoyed the kiss but when I tried to initiate everytime, she ran away from me. I've been lying to myself all this while thinking I must have rushed, it's not the right time yet when I'm already far behind.'

'Guys, tone it down.'

'Let's just have dinner by ourselves. Is that alright with you, Suho?' Jongin asked as he took a few pieces of chicken and pizza, getting ready to go to his own way. Suho muttered a quiet 'go' with a frustration look that the talk didn't go well tonight. 'Kyungsoo, let's eat in your room. Sehun has this dark aura around him, it's making me crazy. Is something wrong going on with him?' he whispered to Kyungsoo.

'Suho, we'll go first.' Kyungsoo muttered later when he and Jongin walked out of the dining hall.

Tao was contemplating at first but then decided to join them rather than staying. 'I'll go with them as well.' he informed. 'Yah, let's go together.' Tao shouted as he ran to catch up with them.

A few seconds after, a phone ringing throughtout the quiet atmosphere among them and all the eyes went to the owner of the said phone. Kris answered the call after and whispered as lowly as he could trying to keep from others to listen to his conversation on the phone. Suho who sat beside him groaned before he nudged the guy and let him leave if he wanted to.

'No, I already told her I'm hanging out with you guys tonight.' Kris objected.

'Just go, there's no use of staying anyway.' Suho murmured defeatedly.

Really? Can I go?' he asked, looking at all of them who were still there. They nodded in return and he took that as everyone is alright with him leaving. 'Let's play basketball tomorrow morning. Basketball court at 8, how about that?' Kris asked.

'Sure.' Luhan answered.

'Cool. Thanks guys. I'm leaving.' Kris patted Suho's shoulder and bid the others goodbye as he left the dining hall.

'If only Sehun would have come down, things wouldn't have gone this way.' Jongdae muttered.

'Shut it, Jongdae.' Suho snapped, pissed at how Jongdae tried to make it worse by putting blames onto others.

'I'm just being nice for staying here but forget it, I'm going up too.' Jongdae stood up and looked over Baekhyun who is still sitting still on his chair. 'You're not coming?'

'Ah yeah, I'm going too, Suho. Let's go, Chanyeol.' Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol to move and followe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter