Day 1: At a Glance

Stop with The 16 Candles...Just Touch Me

3rd person's POV

Feya lost a bet and now she has to pay the price. She is about to embark on an adventure that she couldn't imagine. Well you see this adventure only happened because she couldn't eat as many hot dogs as her friend Tao in a bet. She now has to dress like a girl or at least not in her jazz pants and t-shirts -which her friends convincated. Yesterday Tao, Jenny, and Mel took her shopping for the cloths she would be wearing for the next twenty-one days.

And that's what you missed on...This story....

Feya POV

*Bang bang bang*

Someone was knocking at my front door first thing in the morning.

"GO AWAY" I yelled from my bed and snuggled deeper into the covers, but the banging on my door kept going.

"YAH! GET UP AND ANSWER THE DOOR " I could hear Mel from my room.

I groaned and literaly rolled out of my bed and crawled to the door to open it. As soon as I turned the knob, Mel kicked the door in and sent me tumbling into the wall as if I were an anime character. "Yah! Why did you do that?" I yelled getting up.

"You were much to slow." She replied as her and Jenny strolled into my apartment with a load of things in their hands.

"What is all that?" I asked still rubbing my head.

"The cloths, make up and hair stuff." Mel said, "Hurry up and go get in the shower. We need to get you ready."

"But I don't have class today"

"You lost the bet so you have to be in public everyday for 21 days dressed nicely remember." Jenny scolded me as she began to drag me into my bathroom.

I got in the shower and quickly washed myself and once I was done dried off and walked out with a towel on. "Okay, I'm ready to play barbie." I laughed.

¬¬An hour or so later¬¬At the College¬¬

"Are you sure about this outfit?" I asked nervously as we got out the car and headed for the campus center. People that I had classes with in previous and this current semester were staring at me in shock.

"Yes you look hot now shut up. When we get there stay out til  get a chance to annouce you alright." Mel told me.

"Alright." I said. Mel nodded and heading inside to the center.

Kai POV

I was walking pass the campus center with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol and their girlfriends, with them telling me I should stop worrying about the fangirls and get a girlfriend. I shook my head smiling and rolled my eyes. But my left eye caught something and I heard a bit of cheering. I turned my head and saw a girl in a red and black pin-up dress with pin-up curled red hair. She took a deep breath and walked into the center and the cheering got louder. Then as the doors were closing music started.

"Kai are you listening to us?" Kyungsoo ask.

"Yea, I'm not gonna start dating, and I'm not worried about the fangirls. I know most everyone here and there is no one I really wanna date."

"Then who was that girl you were so entranced with?" Wenndy, Kyungsoo's girlfriend asked me.

"I don't know, she just caught the corner of my eye along with the cheering." I shrugged as they nodded. "Let's go or we're gonna be late for history." I said and we continued to walk past the center. I looked in the window and saw that girl dancing with some guys. "Hey Kyungsoo isn't that Baekhyun's cousin Minseok in their dancing with that girl in red?"

"Yeah it is. He always hangs out in there. Hmmm... she looks familar but not quiet." he replied. And we went to class.

Feya POV

I took a deep breath when I heard everyone cheering. I took a step forward and went into the center and everyone was cheering louder and whistling and wolf calling at me. One of the center's host plugged in his ipod and started playing loud music and we had a party for the day.

"I think that's one of Mel's friends" Hyedi, Chanyeol's girlfriend pitched in.

I wonder how tomorrow is gonna be since I have class tomorrow...


Honestly I'm just ok with this chapter. When I orginally wrote this chapter it back in January it was much better. But that day time warner deceided to work on our internet so I wrote it but it didn't save and made me so sad because it was like 4am when I wrote it. I deceided to work on it today because I need something to do before I went to the pub for the evening with my family. Oh yea I'm in England right now for vacation and I'm so excited! I'll try and make an update on my Chanyeol story. Speaking of which could this Hyedi be the same Hyedi from my other story?? You'll just have to wait and find out.