The Bet andThe Lose

Stop with The 16 Candles...Just Touch Me

Feya POV

"Oh your so on!" I said excitedly to Tao. We just decided to bet on which one of us could eat the most hot dogs in an hour.

"Okay so if you lose....hmmmm" He thought. Suddenly Kris came up to him and whispered something in his ear. I saw Tao's face pull into the biggest, brightest, evil smile I ever saw on him. "For 21 days you have to dress nicely!"

"What's wrong with the way I dress?!" I yelled glaring at them crossing my arms over my chest and leaning on my back foot.

"Nothing. Just I mean dresses, skirts, blouses, jeans, shorts, heals, or fashion boots, makeup, hair, jelerwary." Kris explained. I pretactly gagged at the thought.

"Ugh well isn't that degrading...Why 21 days?" I asked

"Because if you do something for 21 days it becomes habit. I learned it in my counseling class."

"The bull one?"

"Yeah"

"Find I acpect!"

"Good lets good get some hot dogs." my friend Jenny said standing up from her seat in the corner where was sitting.

-15 mintues later-

"And~~~ BEGIN" Jenny yelled.

We started digging in.

-An hour later-

"Come on Feya you'll tie if you finish this one" Kris cheered.

"AND TIME" Jenny yelled and Tao had won....which means I start dressing like a real girl starting tomorrow....


3rd person POV

In a different part of campus, Kai felt the balance of his would shift slightly. Looking up from his sanwhich and looking around. "Huh?"

"What is it, Kai?" some girl he couldn't remember how he knew asked him.

"Nothing just the wind changed slightly is all. It was quite unusual for this time of year." he smiled covering the fact he felt uneasy. Something is gonna happen soon he thought to himself.


Okay so he's not pyshic it's just he can pick up on if something is gonna change...lot's of people feel this "shift in balance" it just means they are at peace with their body. Also I know this chapter wasn't that long it was just a set up for when the bet starts. A back story.

Love Always,

Lullaby<3