Real life vs Dreamland

달빛 (Moonlight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was nervously tapping his foot on the floor, fingernails against his teeth. He wasn't actually chewing on his nails, he just like to do that when he's feeling anxious. He looked out the office, watching every person who would pass by, hoping it was the girl from his dream. He's been trying so hard to remember her name, but he can't seem to. Why do people forget things after they dream?

The initial bell rang and Jinyoung was more nervous than ever. He had completely given up on lunch and was hellbent on waiting out for her outside the Lost&Found Office. The student working at the station asked him what he was doing there.

"Jigeum keu sarameun kidarigo isseumyeon adwaeyo?Can't I wait for her here?" 

"Class eobseoyo?Don't you have class? "

"Isseo...neunde... I have but..."

The student told him to leave his contact number and he can give it to the owner when she claimed it there. He was already late for class, so he did just that, thanking the student.

"Kkok yolakhaeyadwae. Tell her to really contact me. Eo?" Jinyoung held his palms together to beg. "Butakhaeyo.. Komawoyo! Please.. Thanks!" Jinyoung ran to his next class.

Two minutes later. a girl came up, knocked on the door.

"Is this the Lost&Found Office?" she asked.

"Yes, are you looking for something?" the student asked.

"Uh, has anyone turned in a brown leather wallet, like, this big? It has 40,000 Won in it, I think..."

"Ne, isseoyo," the student gave her a record book where she had to sign before she could retrieve her wallet. "Ah, cham." He gave her a piece of paper. "Chajeotdeon sarami...contact number ieyo."

"Contact number?" she asked. Was this guy hitting on her? She shook her head at him and refused the paper.

"No. The guy who found your wallet," he explained.

What was she supposed to do with it? She just took the paper and put it inside, thanked the guy and went to her next class.

*********

Jinyoung had his phone on his hand all afternoon, until he got home to the dorms. He was sitting on the floor of the living room, spinning his phone in his hands, while watching tv. JB noticed him and asked him if he was waiting for a call. When Jinyoung had the spare time, he usually buries himself in a book.

"Hyung...keu yeojaga...that girl..."

"Yeoja?" Bambam with all ears turned his attention from the tv to Jinyoung at the sound of the word 'girl.' "Musun yeoja?"

"Nae kkum My dream," Jinyoung went on talking to JB, ignoring the Thai boy with sparking eyes. "Hakkyo-e bwasseo. I saw her at school."

"Eyy~ solma," JB said.

"Jinjjaro! Igeo bwa," Jinyoung turned his phone on and showed him a photo. He took a photo of the girl's wallet and the girl's picture inside it. He told them about bumping into her and finding her wallet.

"Jinjjayo?" Bambam asked, taking another look at the photo. "Daebak."

"Naega jeongmal kapjjak nollasseo! I was really surprised!" Jinyoung went on. "Keunde yolak anhae...hokshi...But she's not calling...what if..." he tilted his head to the side. Did the student at the office give it to her? Had she claimed it yet?

"Wae wae wae?" Mark asked, joining them on the living room, moving his neck side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter