Best of Both Worlds

달빛 (Moonlight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally they had a free time after a long month of promoting their album.

 Jinyoung was up early, looking forward to his day. He was going to the school, Howon University for his exams that day. He loved being a celebrity but he sometimes still look for the comfort of the normal life. He loved studying, and being a student makes him live the best of both worlds. What's more, the students in his school treated him as a normal person, which he thought was really cool.

Seunghoon-hyung dropped him at the school entrance and wished him luck. Jackson, who was in the car with him gave him a hug.

"Do your best, man," he said and closed the car door when Jinyoung got out. He had his own schedule.

Jinyoung skipped to the entrance and waved at two girls who happen to pass the gate the same time as him. They bowed, smiling, too. He was almost to the building when he heard something fall. He turned to look at a girl who was picking up a lot of books. Jinyoung ran to help her, brushing off dust from the books and handing them back to her.

"This school is crap already," she muttered and took her things from Jinyoung and walked away, mumbling a small "thanks" that was almost inaudible because she was already turned.

"Park Jin Young! Wa, orae mannida!" Long time no see!

He turned to see Hyundook, one of his classmates. He majored in Performing arts, too. He gave Jinyoung a pat on the back and they walked together to their class. Jinyoung, though, noticed something on the ground and went to pick it up. It was a wallet, which the girl before had obviously dropped. He decided to return it to the Lost&Found office later because it was already time for their class.

~~~~~~~~

She walked in to the classroom she finally found after three wrong turns. The professor wasn't there yet, and she decided to sit at the back of the room, trying not to pull so much attention from herself. The room was big and she was sure the students here didn't really know each other because it was a big university. She settled her things and stared straight ahead.

Students came in pairs and threes and soon filled the whole classroom. She went to draw things on her notebook which she usually does when she got nothing better to do. She was doing another sketch of the other night's dream. He'd kissed her. She knew it was crazy, but it felt real. How can you dream about someone you don't know? And of a Kpop idol? She'd been scoffing at her friend back home for listening to Korean songs which she can't relate to, because she couldn't understand them! She thinks she saw something her friend was watching and it stuck in her head and she ended up dreaming about it.

For nearly three weeks now! Sure, she'd dreamt of something else. But every dream about that guy was different. And when he kissed her and then she was ubruptly awakened, the feeling still ling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter