3)After Party

Opposite Attract

I scanned the club while wrinkling my nose in disgust. The club was filled with idols. Majority of them were drunk and some were sitting in groups and smoking. If only the public would see the true lives of the idols in k pop they would probably their pants. their image of pure idols would be swept off from their minds when they see what they were really like. Grinding, smoking ( hint its not tobacco), drinking, and there is probably a fest going on in the bathroom. Luckily for me i wasn;t into the whole idea of clubbing. sure my name ," the baddest female" would make everyone assume that clubbing is my forte but the truth is i would rather spend my precious time improving my rapping skills or working on new songs for the next 2ne1 album. But i sacrifice all that because of one thing

To meet Kris.

I have been  standing in the club for over 20 mins now and i still see no sign of him. I was getting a getting a bit worried, i hope that Jiyong did not scare him too much. I waited for another 5 mins before giving up and going back to my table. My table consists of all the YG family members, 2ne1 , Bigbang, Epik high , Lee hi and the dancers.I smiled weakly at them before sitting down.

''You okay?" Jiyong asked,

'Yup!" I replied. I fake a smile hoping that he would believe me. 

'Yeah right" He scoffed.

Apparently not.

' I know that  fake smile from anywhere." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"What are you talking about? I am fine." I laughed nervously before sipping on my water. Yup I know lame but i don't have any plans to get drunk tonight.

'Fine whatever you say" He said before continuing his conversation with Seungri.

Before i could sighed in relieve,

'Chaerin-ah! I saw Kris at the bar!" Dara shouted before running towards me.

My eyes widened before mentally facepalming myself. I love Dara but sometimes she could be so naive and forgetful.

 I really didnt want anyone to know that i was waiting for Kris especially Jiyong. I know he would go ape on me .

I wanted to give her the signal to stop her from talking , but before i could do anything,

' What are you talking about noona?." Jiyong interject. His voice was calm and steady but I knew that he was controlling himself.

 I gulped nervously before looking at Jiyong.

His face was filled with a cold expression but his eyes was filled with an emotion that i can't identify.Was it , anger, protectiveness or maybe jealousy?

'Oh it's not that big of a deal , Chaerin just wanted to thank him properly for saving her earlier before." Dara replied cheerfully.

Before she could say anything else she was pullled away by Minzy who was smart enough to sense the tension that was slowly forming between me and Jiyong.

We sat in awkward silence for god knows how long.

' So that is why you wanted to come to the after party. To meet him." Jiyong said. It was more of a statement rather than a question. He laughed humourlessly before drinking his whisky in one shot.

' Uh oppa like what Dara unni said it not a bi-"

' It is a big deal Chaerin!' He shouted. Luckily there was only two of us at our table as the rest of our crew were already getting their groove on at the dance floor.

' You know the rule in our company right?" He asked me 

i nodded meekly..

' Then why do you still want to  meet him.? You know that  we can't associate with any of them but why do you have to be so stubborn !?" Ji yong shouted again.

' Oppa look i just want to thank him properly. i would have said that before but you pulled me away before i had the chance to. After I thank him i won't talk to him ever again. You have my word.' I replied trying to ease the tension between us. 

' Don;t lie to yourself, Do you like him?  He asked coldly. 

 I was shocked by his accusation but i quickly took in a deep breath to calm myself before replying,

' My personal life is non of your buisness oppa.' i replied coldly.

' It is Chaerin and do you know why? Because he is going to hurt you.You may act strong in front of everyone but you are still weak, naive and pathetic." He replied.

Every word he said stung me deeply in the heart. I could feel tears falling but i quickly wiped it away. 

' I am going to pretend that you didn't say that as you are cleary not in a stable condition . Goodnight oppa .' I said before walking away . 

Once i was out of his sight, my tears started falling again. I hated the fact that Jiyong knew my weak side. I was still thinking  about what had happened when i bumped into someone. 

I quickly bow my head and apologise quickly without even looking at the person.

'CL sshi" 

I froze.

That deep voice that can only belong to one person. That one person that i wanted to meet the most tonight , I slowly turn around and true enough standing in front of me is non other than 

Kris Wu.