1)First encounter

Opposite Attract

Unique

Charismatic

Strong 

Confident

All of these Chaerin has heard before, after all she is considered the baddest female of South Korea.So surely she should be used to it by now but truth is she, feel empty. She has heard all of this from her fanboys but it did not bring her happiness . Of course at the start she feels grateful and she still feels the same way but it soon starts to get a little annoying . Is this what everyone thinks of her ? Just a charismatic rapper nothing else. out of all the compliments she received from various male idols, not one of them had said that she was beautiful. Yes beautiful, it may seem shallow to some of you but that is the one word Chaerin has been wanting to hear in the 23 years of her life.  No one has ever complimented her saying that she was beautiful. She is not surprised , ever since she was young Chaerin has always been bullied because of her looks. She was nicknamed as the 'pig-rabbit" when she was living in Japan when she was a kid. even though she just laughed it off it still hurt her till today. sometimes she feels envy whenever a male idol compliments Dara or Bom to be the most beautiful member of 2ne1. She chided herself to be so shallow but she can't help it. However Chaerin would always remind her self that without her members she would not be where she is today and she should be thankful instead of being ungrateful. 

That is her motto 'Always be Grateful'

"Yah Chaerin- ah!"

Chaerin quickly snapped out from her thoughts. She saw Dara running towards her.

"Yah , hurry up we got to go . Manager oppa is getting irritated, he said we only have an hour to arrive at the MAMA awards and it will take atleast 50 mins to reach at the event." Dara quickly said before pulling Chaerin's hands.

' Sorry Unni ' Chaerin smile sheepishly. 

She let Dara pull her until they arrive at their van. They quicky buckled up and soon they were on their way to the MAMA Awards.

'Chaerin-ah what took you so long my icecream almost melt because of me waiting for you." Bom said pouting at her dongsaeng

'Yah unni what are you complaining for, you finish that ice cream before it had the chance to melt." retorted Minzy.

'YAH its that how you should speak to your unni !" shouted Bom .

Both Chaerin and Dara laughed at their interaction and soon the van was filled with laughter.

When they arrived at the MAMA awards , they walked out to find a huge  crowd of fans shouting their name.

'2NE1!! 2NE1!!"

The girls quickly smiled and bowed to their fans before walking towards the red carpet. They had to wait for their turn to be interviewed as there was a boy band being interviewed in front of them.

"Unni who are they?" asked Chaerin to Bom.

'You don't know who they are? ' Bom stared in disbelief at Chaerin.

'They are SM's new boy group EXO' Dara replied.

'Oh,they are not that bad looking"Chaerin muttered softly but it was loud enough for Minzy to hear.

'Unni!' gasped minzy

'what all i said they were handsome it's not as if i am going to talk to them." said Chaerin

'But still we can't go near them it is against the rule remember?" replied Minzy

Chaerin merely nodded her head. It was no secret that YG and SM are rivals in the music industry. The tension between both CEO and the hatred they have for each other made it impossible for idols from both companies to be friends and all these years the idols kept a respectable .distance away from each other only nodding to each other if they needed to.In YG there is an iron- clad rule that no Yg artists should have any relationship between an SM artist.Friendship between them is also not allowed.No one knew why the two CEOs hated each other but rumour has it that the Soo man had stolen some of Yg songs but other had stated that it was vice versa., But what ever it was, had build this iron wall of tension between both companies .

After the interview the girls were shown to their seats.  Coincidentally it was right between Big Bang and Exo. Chaerin was the last one to squeezed in between them but as soon as she was about to move forward she lost her footing.It felt like one of the scenes from the Matrix where eveything was in slow motion. Chaerin was waiting to be greeted by the cold hard floor but before chaerin and the floor could make any contact, a strong arm reached out and held onto her waist. 

She looked up  gasped ,  her saviour was the most beautiful man she had ever set eyes on. he had blond hair just like her , his face was pale but flawless, eyes big and round that even Bom would be jealous of and lips that were red and pink at the same time.

And little did she know that that man would not only change her life but also would create a huge impact on both companies.

 

Hey guys soo here is first chapter of my story. i hope you guys like it and i apologize once again for creating rivalry between SM and YG . like i said i just wanted to add some angst in the story. so i will be updating soon maybe in another 2 hours love you guys and please comment;)