Chapter 3

Boarding House B. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

 

Finally! If Mr. Choi still didn't approve of my request for a toilet break I seriously think I'm going to just burst right there and then! Trust me to have nearly embarrassed myself in front of my classmates in less than just two weeks into the new school term.. Grimacing at the thought, he stepped out of class urgently, making a beeline towards the nearest washroom just two classes down the corridor.

In under two minutes he had emerged from the washroom finally feeling relieved, and began sauntering his way back to his homeroom class with a light bounce in his steps. He started wiping extra water droplets off his hands against his uniform pants when all of a sudden ---

"PARK CHANYEOL-SSI! HOW MANY TIMES IN A WEEK DO YOU NEED ME TO REMIND YOU THAT USAGE OF PHONES IN CLASS IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED?! I BELIEVE YOU DO NOT WISH TO END UP IN DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL TODAY, DO YOU? THIS IS ALREADY THE LAST PERIOD, YOUR LITTLE BUSINESS THERE CAN WAIT, ARASSEO*?"

He jumped and snapped his head up in surprise at the sudden intrusion of voice (that is echoing off the white-washed walls now), and attempted to figure out where it came from. It's not everyday that a student will be so daring to agitate a homeroom teacher, after all. He was sure as hell curious of who, indeed, is the subject of the mini-lecture, and hence, after self-confirmation of its exact location, he decreased his speed significantly and inched his way closer to class 1B and peeped in not so subtly, in hopes of finding the face of the said Park Chanyeol.

Lady Luck must be smiling at him on that day, for locating the Park Chanyeol was a breeze; there was a boy looming above a table that seemed far too small for his size when Baekhyun peered into the room, mumbling a quiet "Neh seonsaengnim**" with a quick bow, before dropping back down to his seat to continue homeroom once again.

Though he was elated that he actually got hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter