Chapter 2

Boarding House B. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello Mrs Byun!" the red-haired boy chirped optimistically. "Well, good morning to you too, son. I can see that you're very excited to move in, yeah? It's only like, 8AM? If you haven't realised." she grinned at him, stepping back a little for the lanky figure to enter the house with all his belongings.

"Oops actually I did realise.. I'm just really excited to be moving out on my own that I couldn't sleep at all last night, I hope you don't mind," Chanyeol rubbed his nape awkwardly with his free hand, smiling just as awkwardly.

"Of course I don't, Chanyeol-ah. I'm eager to have you around too! The house is far too quiet for my liking, it's better to have someone around, like you, to lighten up the atmosphere, don't you think?" the middle-aged lady smiled warmly at the taller boy, making her way upstairs to where Chanyeol's room will be, with him trudging along behind.

"As you can see, my husband had bought some number plates and fixed them on all the doors rented out on this floor. You will be living along with 10 other boys from now on, excluding my son. They are all around your age so don't you worry! To make things easier for the other boys, my son's room had been number-ed as well." Mrs Byun stopped short once she faced a door with the number tag 202. "There you go, your room!" she glanced up at the shiny numbers, seeming satisfied.

"If you're wondering why its 202 out of all numbers, then its because this is the second floor, which explains the '2' in front. '02' because you're the first tenant that signed the contract, my son being '01'," she grinned cheekily and pointed at the similar shiny figure up on the brown-painted door right opposite his. She then reached up to ruffle the boy's hair, "Go have some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter