Higurashi

Rant about Life

First of all I will warn you that there could be some Spoilers so:

"Spoiler Alert"

Today I want to talk about the Anime Higurashi and I will say it right away this Anime scared me so much that I couldn't sleep normally for a loooooooooooooong time. Till today I'm still afraid of this Anime.' shivers'

There is one thing that I learned from this Anime and that is : Before you begin to watch an Anime look up the Anime on Wikipedia or another site. ( This could littery save people from sleepless nights).

I actually only watched like 10 episodes.....I think......I don't exactly remember anymore because it was 3 years ago........I think.                         

I'm sorry I'm really forgetful. 'facepalm'

Where was I ?...................................................................................................................Oh I remebered!!.

Actually the main reason why I was scared of this was because the main characters killed each other and I don't have problems with death in Animes but I'm afraid if friends kill each other.

The other thing that I didn't understand till I read the summary on wikipedia was: Why they killed each other??? and Why the time always returned to the beginning???

'puts on glasses'

Well  in the summary they said that they killed each other because of an illness that leaded to paranoia if I understood it right the main characters learn in the process of the Anime that this illness was caused by an Organization that tried some experiments on the people there and they returned always to the beginning because one of the main characters has supernatural powers.

'takes of glasses and throws them away'

This information actually made me even more afraid than before because I could literally imagine this happening.(Except the supernatural powers.......even if it would be amazing if someone had supernatural powers)

And I was also scared of the faces of the main characters when they were killing someone........really.................nightmare material.

To conclude people that aren't scaredy cats like me would like this Anime but if you are a scaredy cat like don't risk having nightmares.


Bye 'rides away on an unicorn'