Luhan and Exo

Rant about Life

First before I begin I want to say that I was so so so so so sad when Luhan and Kris left Exo. Because Exo is one of my favourite groups and I am always sad if anyone leaves a group. But today I don't want to talk about the leaving of Luhan. 'destroys sad aura'

I want to talk about the ships of Luhan with Exo members. 'Yay'

In my opinion I ship Luhan with everyone from Exo and the reason why I think like this begun in Exo Showtime. 

Just watch the reactions of everyone when Luhan says something, does somthing or is near with an Exo member.

An example in episode 4 where Luhan is "cudling" ( I don't know if I can call it like this but whatever) with D.O. look at the reactions of everyone. Other examples are that even when someone else is talking some people are still looking at Luhan.

My biggest ship with Luhan would be Luhan and Baekhyun. 'rolls on the floor and giggles'

If you ask yourself why them they don't have much moments?

The reason is  in Exo Showtime Baekhyun is always looking at Luhan for a short or long moment.

An example in episode 4 and 11 or 9 where Luhan was singing.

Then the others I ship nearly equally maybe Luhan and Sehun; Xiumin and Sehun a bit more. 

Just why are all pairings so cute they are like small little butterflies.


Today I wanted to talk about something K-pop related. I am sorry for sharing my weirdness. 'rolls away like a buffalo'

.

.

.

.

I am sorry I always wanted to write it. 'hides in a corner' I am so awkward.