#01

to become a king
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#01

confessions.

Jongin’s passion and infatuation is praiseworthy, but not when Sehun feels ambushed. The pale boy is struggling to keep Jongin’s lips and hands away from his body, but it is difficult when Jongin proves to be much stronger than he appears. Jongin might spend a lot of time in the library or in his study room, but he has received training in martial arts as well. Not only that, but Jongin has started working out the last few weeks, too. According to Jongdae’s information at least.

It is only when Jongin notices Sehun clearly trying to fight him off does he stop. And the tanned boy is biting his lip, eyes sad like a kicked puppy. Not the puppy eyes, Sehun thinks to himself, tearing his gaze off, because it’s difficult to stay firm when Jongin, supposedly the strong and cool one in their relationship, plays the role of the weaker one.

Sehun huffs, stepping away to adjust the bathrobe around his body underneath. He should have brought a fresh pair of boxers to the bathroom to at least put on some underwear before coming back to their bedroom, but it’s too late now.

“Hunnie,” Jongin whines softly, following close. Sehun can feel the warmth emitting from the other’s body and he starts feeling hot, too. At the same time, he is scared. Despite having offered Jongin his body a few times already, this is different. Before, it didn’t matter to him, but now that Jongin has confessed and now that Sehun has a tiny little crush on his husband, too, he feels too self-conscious to show his body. He knows that yesterday, he got away because it was late already, but today, it is not. It is barely 9PM and the two of them don’t go to bed sooner than midnight.

“Hunnie, you can’t be that tired, right? I checked with Luhan, you only had two hours of Chinese classes today and the afternoon you spent napping in the palace garden.”

Maybe Sehun should feel creeped out by the other keeping tabs on him, but knowing that Jongin has developped that habit quite early, he doesn’t mind too much. Even when Jongin still hated him, the other has been watching him. Jongin might think he was subtle about it, but Sehun has felt those eyes on him, even with his back turned towards the other. Sehun’s intuition has always been quite good, some heightened sense and knowledge on human nature. And while living in the palace, he has developped another sense that allowed him to feel Jongin’s presence. It’s not a difficult thing, when Jongin has a strong aura, eyes burning and intense, more so when they look at Sehun.

“I’m not,” Sehun admits truthfully. He might not reveal all the truth, but he is not one to lie. Sehun is a honest person.

“So…” Jongin’s arms circle Sehun’s waist from behind and the pale boy sighs, letting the other pull him back into Jongin’s chest. It is comfortable there, with both of them the same height, and Jongin is warm, whereas Sehun is always cold. He leans more into the warmth, head tilting back a bit to rest on Jongin’s shoulder.

“So what?” He asks in a whisper. His eyes are closed, but he can imagine Jongin staring at him with want, like he has done for a few weeks, and now that the long overdue apology was given, Sehun has no longer a reason to reject his husband, even less when Jongin wants him in a real, genuine way. Jongin does not want to have with him, he doesn’t want to humiliate Sehun by using his body, like the latter has always feared, but Jongin wants to-

“I really want to devour you right now.”

There are lips against his neck and Sehun shudders and squirms, trying to get away from the sensation. His skin is heating up, tingling where Jongin is planting wet kisses.

“M-my P-prince-”

Jongin lets him go for a second, just to turn Sehun around. Despite still having a bathrobe on him, Sehun feels exposed under the other’s gaze. The way Jongin looks at him with an undisguised hunger is too much and Sehun makes a small noise at the back of his throat. Jongin leans in then, capturing Sehun’s lips with his and Sehun’s eyes close shut.

This is fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter