Sorry

Hopeless

Hey guys, so I have something to tell and I'm very sorry to tell you this. As much as I love to write, but I don't think I can write the final chapter for this story. And I'm so sorry for that. The reason why I can't continue this is because I kinda lost my motivation to write the ending. I've been feeling that way for quite a long time but I thought if I take a short break I will be able to write it. So I already had a break from writing but still I'm not motivated to finish this. Rather than leaving you hanging/waiting for this, I rather tell you the truth. 😂😂 I can't continue this and I'll mark it as complete nevertheless. But I think I should tell you the ending. So in the final chapter Wendy sensed that there's something going on between Irene and Seulgi, thus Wendy went to talk with Seulgi about it. Well, Seulgi denied it (of course) and she realize that Wendy love Irene more than anything else after they had some heart to heart talk. Then Seulgi met Irene and she decided to end the confusing situation between them by giving up her love for Irene for the sake of Wendy's happiness. Irene had no choice but to respect Seulgi's decision as she also didn't know what to do regarding the situation. So they remained as bestfriends like the way they are before.

 

" Irene, I want to be the Wendy of your life in our next lifetime. "

 

*