I Missed You....

Girls' Generation 2022

"Mommy, I want ice cream before we go on the ride", Hae-won says grabbing hold of Yoona's hand.

"Are you sure you won't feel sick after eating that then going on the ride?" Yoona asks bending down to look her in the eyes.

Hae-won pouts before resting her hand on her hips, "Mommy I am a big girl, I can handle it", she insists much to Yoona's amusement.

"You say that now but I am the one that will be left to clean you up when you do", Yoona insists standing straight, "ride first then mommy will treat you to something sweet".

Hae-Won pouts but as soon as she got on the ride she started having so much fun that she forgot about it. Spending time with her daughter was one of the things Yoona loved doing the most, she always made sure she was there for Hae-Won no matter what she had going on, her family before work is a principle she would always stand by.

"Mommy, I saw your friend Jessica on tv the other night", Hae-Won says after Yoona hands her a ice cream cone, "daddy told me that you two use to dance and sing together is that true".

Yoona smiles before wiping away a bit of ice cream off her nose, "Yes honey, actually she was like a sister to me, well she still is".

Hae-Won's nose crinkles in the most adorable way ever, it always happens when she is deep in thought or worried about something, "Does that make her like an aunt to me mommy, if yes then why haven't I ever met?"

"It is pretty complicated right now honey", Yoona explains, "one day I hope to introduce you to her though", she adds and Hae Won nods before focusing back on the matter at hand, her ice cream that was melting way too quickly.

By the time Yoona got home, Hae Won was fast asleep so she had to lift her out of the car, into the house, up the stairs to her room and try her best to clean her up and get her ready for bed without waking her from her sleep....a mother's job wasn't an easy one. Seunggi had told her he would be home early so she was surprised to find the house empty. He had been working for the last couple of months on a major movie project that resulted in him being away from home for long periods of time so since he has been back he has been catching up with Hae Won and enjoying some alone time with her when they manage to get their daughter to bed on time that is.

His vacation time was almost up since he was scheduled to start shooting for his new drama in a week's time so she was wondering if instead of going to the gym or lazying around the house he decided to meet up with friends maybe......

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Ahh it has been a while since I have been able to have a night out with the boys!" Kyungho exclaims before downing a shot.

It was Friday night and they wanted a break from their wives/girlfriends even though they loved them but a much needed guys night out was needed. So Seunggi, Kyungho, Nickhun, Sunny's non celeb husband Tony as well as Leeteuk and Baekhyun who was the one that needed a drink the most.

"So Seunggi how does it feel to have the most beautiful female celeb as your wife?" Leeteuk asks before taking a sip of his drink.

"How does it feel being the father of triplets?" Tony asks loosening his tie before taking a draw of his beer, "I mean wow, five years old and all very playful I imagine".

Leeteuk smiles, "Last night they decided to draw their stick people all over my script", he confesses with a sigh, "my wife thought it was cute till they broke her favourite bottle of perfume", he added laughing.

"Today Yoona and Hae won are having their Yoonwon day", Seunggi explains leaning back, "they haven't been able to spend some real time together and they really miss each other".

"You guys are lucky right now I am struggling in the romance department", Baekhyun sulks, "Taeyeon won't even talk to me, I wonder if she is seeing some other guy, someone older maybe.....".

"Come on dude, look alive", Leeteuk insists, "Taeyeon isn't seeing anyone, well not to my knowledge but you know there was that rumor a month ago".

"She claims she is focused on her career right now", Baekhyun tells them, "but I just think she is avoiding me".

"Maybe you should give her some space", Nichkhun suggests, "I mean it is obvious that she loves you so all you have to do is during the time that you're giving her some space, make sure no other guy gets the chance to make a move".

Baekhyun listens but he still looked a bit lost to them and they could understand what he was going through because they also went through similar problems. The bottom line in this industry was love doesn't come easy it is something you have to fight for and once you have it don't let go.

Seunggi could remember the time after the accident where he had to fight for Yoona's love, he even reached a point where he almost gave up, where he felt like his heart could take no more but he was happy that he didn't because if he did he wouldn't have known the happiness he had now and Hae won wouldn't exist. Thinking back he remembered something that happened during the time that he and Yoona were apart.....something he didn't tell her.....the girl he met during that time....

"Dude you are spacing out, this isn't the time to be thinking about life", Nichkhun says after giving him a slap on the back, "boys night requires no brain really".

"I am wondering if it is really a good idea to get drunk or not", Leeteuk says after finishing a bottle, "I mean Tony's wife is cool when it comes to such things and Baekhyun has no one but his group members to go home to".

"Hey, Chen and D.O. will kill me if I walk into the dorm drunk", Baekhyun insists pointing at them well he was pointing at the wall but they assumed that was because he was already sort of drunk, "the last time I walked in drunk I messed up the place and then cried myself to sleep".

"That is....pretty sad dude", Tony commented shaking his head before putting the beer bottle to his head, "oh and Hyoyeon isn't always that cool, she can be scary when she is upset so I try my best nowadays to prevent that so tonight, three bottles will be my limit".

Seunggi smiles, "I can't remember the last time I was drunk".

"Aww Yoona has a good boy on her hand lucky her", Kyungho says with a smile, "Sooyoung would kill me, but I don't really like drinking so I don't plan on reaching a level where I am drunk, I have playful twin boys so I have to always be on the alert and have the energy to deal with them".

"Basically you losers are saying boys night out is over and we should go home early to our wives and children", Leeteuk says laughing before Baekhyun breaks out into fits of sobs, "okay well not all of us", he adds with a shrug and a rather worried look, "hmm maybe we should stay for a little while longer guys", he insists resting a hand on Baekhyun's back and gently moving it up and down while giving the other guys a look.

________________________________________

"I wonder if they are talking about us right now?" Sooyoung wonders before popping a piece of cheese into .

"Are you kidding of course they are, we are their favourite topic when they get together", Hyoyeon insists with an annoyed expression, "I am starving can't we go out for dinner or something".

"Calm down, I am just waiting for my sister to get here so she can watch Hae won for me", Yoona says rolling her eyes before shaking her head, "I am starving too, it has been a while since I have had a good meal, I have been so busy with the drama".

Sooyoung says, "I'd like to say I am enjoying my time off but I am actually bored half of the time because Kyungho and the boys are off somewhere having fun and shooting for the show and all my friends are busy with work", she groans, "my only company right now are my dogs which is why I am so thankful to them".

In the midst of their conversation the girls hear a knock at the door before hearing Yoona's sister's voice.

"She is here so get your bags and lets go", Yoona says grabbing her stuff from off the chair before walking to the door.

"Hey...", her sister starts but stops mid way when Hyoyeon and Sooyoung fly pass her waving, "what's the big rush".

"We are starving anyway Hae-won is next door playing with Caitlyn but I told her you were coming", Yoona explains, "I already cooked her dinner so all you have to do is warm it up, she should com over soon", she adds before quickly hugging her sister and hurrying towards the elevator.

By the time Yoona reached downstairs Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were already in the car and ready to go.

"I had to pull some strings and call some names to get this reservations so we can't be late", Sooyoung says from the back seat.

"Call what names?" Hyoyeon questions after pulling to a stop at a traffic light.

Sooyoung laughs, "Yoona, the owner is a big fan so I promised to get him a picture with her good think you are looking gorgeous tonight", she explains causing both girls to burst out laughing.

"I can't believe you used me to get a meal", Yoona says turning to look at her.

Sooyoung shrugs, "This is why I said Seunggi can't have you completely".

"Guys, I am pregnant", Yoona blurts out much to their surprise epecially Hyoyeon who steps on the break causing them to lunge forward.

"What?" Sooyoung asks with an excited expression on her face, "what? when? how? okay well we all know how", she adds with a smirk.

Yoona sighs, "I found out last night but I haven't told him yet".

"Wow this could be the son he wants", Hyoyeon insists, "how long have you guys been trying?"

"Well that's the thing weren't....this was an accident", Yoona confesses, "they were right about the pills not being 100% effective but I am happy, I think this is a blessing".

"I am really happy for you Yoona", Hyoyeon says rejoining the traffic, "when do you plan to tell him though?"

"Hmm I was thinking this weekend", Yoona replies, "I have already asked my dad if he could take care of Hae-won for the night so we could have some alone time together, maybe take a trip, I mean we haven't done that in a long time".

Sooyoung nods, "I think that is a wonderful idea".

"Good thing the comeback is going to be within the next two months", Hyoyeon insists, "speaking of comeback, we should probably meet this week to start practing the dance routine".

"That means we should probably get in touch with Jessica", Sooyoung says scrolling through her phone.

"What do you guys think of Jessica?" Hyoyeon asks, "I mean up to now I don't think she has forgiven us, sometimes I feel like she has returned and everything has gone back to how it use to but.......I don't think it ever will really".

Despite not saying or expressing it out loud both Sooyoung and Yoona felt the same. 

By the time that they got to the restaurant it was more crowded than they expected it to be after all it was suppose to be pretty exclusive. As they made their way to their tables despite avoiding eye contact with anyone in the room they could feel their intense stares as well as hushed whispers. 

"Greattttttt now we are going to be the center of attention for the rest of the night", Sooyoung says taking her seat, "well it isn't like we ain't use to it".

"Exactly", Hyoyeon says raising her hand to get a waiter's attention, "this is like a everyday thing for us, it comes with the fame plus people aren't as bad as they use to, at least now they don't take pictures of us mid bite".

"Or find excuse to pass by us", Yoona adds causing them all to burst out laughing, "remember that one guy that we thought had a bladder problem because he kept passing to go to the bathroom...".

"And when Yuri made eye contact with him and smiled he blushed so hard before turning and heading back to his table", Sooyoung finishes laughing.

It was times like these that the girls enjoyed the most. It didn't matter if their worlds were crashing around them as long as they were all together, their bonds were undeniable and unbreakable, they were all by each other's sides during the roughest times of their lives and will always be there for each other no matter what.