Chapter 5

Please be mine......again

Jessica's (Happy) House

Kring~ Kring~ Kring~

Jessica woke up at the sound of her alarm clock. She turn off her alarm clock and proceed on doing her morning routine.

Which is to prepare their breakfast *coughthethingsjessicajustboughtcough* and ready the things yoona needs for school.

Just like a typical single mom does.

"Yoongie~ time to wake up" Jessica whisper to Yoona's ears sweetly that made the doe-eyed girl say good bye to her dreamland.

"Mom, 5 more minutes~~~ Yoona said to Jessica cutely while snugging herself closer to her mom trying to sleep more, and because Jessica is also sleepy she agreed lol*like mother like daughter both sleepy head*

After a few minutes the two finally get up and do the things they need to do as for Yoona she proceeds to the bathroom to shower and for Jessica well to wake up her other daughter.

"Hyunnie~~~ wakie wakie" Jessica cutely hug her youngest to wake her up.

Feeling the sudden warmth Seohyun slowly open her eyes and rub it cutely. Seeing this Jessica can't help but pinch Seohyun's chubby cheecks.

Hyun up!!! Seohyun finally waking up and wanting Jessica to carry her.

As Jessica carry Seohyun a scream was heard from the bathroom hearing this she hurriedly run to the bathroom with Seohyun in her arms as she is extremely worried on what happen to her Oldest.

YOONA!!! WHAT'S WRONG??? Jessica exclaimed asking Yoona worriedly

"MOM, I CAN'T SEE" Yoona has shampoo all over her face that some got into her eyes.

Seeing this Jessica can't help but chuckle at her actions. She put Seohyun down to help Yoona with her o so big problem.

Being the playful Yoona, Yoona purposely turn on the shower making Jessica wet.

YOONA!!! Jessica screams her lungs off.

Sensing the danger of HellSica she look at her younger sister for help. And as if Seohyun get's what Yoona means she joined the commotion yelling.

Showel! Showel! Showel! with Jessica being out numbered by her two daughters can't help but joined the kids to shower.

After their refreshing bath Jessica dressed Seohyun and help Yoona tie her shoes.

Finally the time Yoona's been waiting for it's time for them to eat their breakfast.

"Wow! Mom your reheating skill is seriously getting at the professional level" Yoona mother lol

"Ha Ha and because of that I will start cooking from now on" Jessica threatened Yoona to get back from her and Hyunnie really loves my cooking right Hyunnie~~~ Jessica ask Seohyun cutely and because Seohyun loves her mom she agreed with her.

Feeling defeated Yoona just sigh worried with her mom cooking skills .

"Of course I'm just kidding I don't want to kill my two angels with my cooking" Jessica hug her two angels lovingly *what a lovely scene*

"Yoong eat faster or you'll be late for school"

"Okay Mother angel" Jessica chuckle at her oldest silliness and carry her youngest to help it get it's favorite doll.

Fast Forward At the front of Yoona's School

"Bye Mom, Bye Hyunnie" Yoona bids goodbye to her Mom and Sister but before she ca enter her school Jessica didn't forget to tell her to behave and not cause to much trouble.

"Okay, Hyunnie let's go to Mom's office"

"Okie Mom" Seohyun answer her mom smiling cutely

"Why so cute Hyunnie Jessica pinch Seohyun's chubby cheecks for the second time this morning.

Donghae's (Lonely) House

Kring~ Kring~ Kring~

Donghae alarm clock ring indicating its time for him to wake up.

It also means facing another day without Jessica and Yoona ( He still don't know hyun exist).

Donghae turn off his alarm clock and start preparing his clothes and things he needs. After preparing his things he take a bath...... (I'll just fast forward  (: ) 

While going down the stairs he smell the food coming out from the kitchen that made him miss Jessica and Yoona more.

Flashback

What's that smell" Donghae can smell a burnt smell coming from the kitchen.

Making his way to the kitchen he can see her daughter's head peeping over the wall seeing this Donghae suprised her daughter.

BOO!!! Donghae suprised Yoona

Yah!!! Dad! You gave me a flight (fright)!!! Yoona exclaimed

"What are you doing peeping over the wall and do you know what that smell was?" Donghae asked her still frightened daughter

"Mom's gone clazy" The only thing Yoona can say.

Hearing Yoona's answer Donghae decided to peep too.

To his suprised Jessica is cooking something horrible lol.

"Donghae!!! Yoong!!! , Breakfast's ready" Jessica shout calling the duo's attetion.

"OMG!!!" The duo exclaimed in unision. Scared on what would be the food's taste.

"Dad, do something even though I love foods I will nevel eat that" Yoona told his Dad with sincere eyes

"Me too even I love her so much I can't just eat that" 

"Let's just hide in the closet" Donghae suggested. 

So the two hide all morning in the closet oblivious on the fact that Jessica didn't mean to let them eat her cooking for she also know that it's not edible lol. 

Flashback ends

While remembering this Donghae can only smile to hiself. (awww poor Hae :( )

"OPPA!!!" Donghae heard a familiar voice

"SUNNY" Donghae exclaimed hugging her little sister with so much emotion.

"Where's Sungmin and Yoseob" Donghae ask Sunny getting curious why the is not with her.

"Oh, Minnie is escorting Seob in his new school" Sunny answer Donghae's question excitedly

"And were staying here for good" The reason Sunny is so excted. 

Hearing this Donghae can't help but be happy of the news it's like the best birthday gift he receive after Jessica and Yoona Left him.

(P.S Sunny is oblivious on the fact that Jessica and Donghae already divorced cause they haven't seen or heard any news from one another)

Sunny being Clueless of everything ask.

"Oppa where's Jessica and Yoona, I can't wait to see them last time I saw them is Yoona's merely one." Sunny ask Donghae excitedly but got confuse when Donghae's face suddenly fall.

"Their not leaving here anymore, They already left me" Donghae answer more like a whisper to Sunny

"WHY!!!! ???? " Sunny exclaimed

Then Donghae told the story to Sunny ( I'm to lazy to type lol we all know why Sica left Donghae from the previous chapter)

Back at Yoona's School 

"Yoona" Kyuhyun called his friend

"Oh, Kyu! What's up? " Why so excited ? Yoona ask the excited Kyuhyun 

" I heard that we will have a new classmate and he/she is from the state" Kyuhyun answer Yoona's question

Kring~ Kring~ Kring~ 

The bell rung indicating its time for class.

"Come on Kyu will be late for class and you can continue spazzing inside the classroom" Yoona drag the excited boy for his new classmate

At the front of the school a mysterious Man and Kid is standing their bidding their goodbyes.

"Goodluck on your firstday!!!" The Man shout at the kid cutely

"Okie~ dad" The other reply cutely too

Back at Jessica and Seohyun ( I hope you won't get confuse)

"Hyunnie, what do you want to buy later at the mall?" Jessica ask the excited Seohyun holding her arms while walking going to her office.

"Kelolo" The cute Seohyun answer her mother with her cutest smile

"Okie my Princess Mommy will buy you many Keroro" Jessica said while picking her cute daughter up preparing to enter her office.

But she didn't expect what she and Seohyun saw.

Tiffany and Jaejoong is kissing inside her office forgeting the little person in her arm.

"Uncwel Jae, why are you eating Aunt Fany? Seohyun ask innocently making the three adults really suprised.

"aaa.... eee...." Jaejoong can't think of what to answer and his really afraid of her sisters wrath right now.

"OMO, Hyunnie Uncle Jae is not eating me, his only eating the candy in my lips" Tiffany reason while sweaing with cold sweat also afraid of her best friend

"Leally, is it delicious cawn Hyun have tome too? Seohyun ask curiously

"Oh no Hyunnie only adults can have that" Jessica butted in

"I'll just give you your favorite strawberry candy"

"Okie" Seohyun answer forgeting what she saw earlier because of the candy in her hands now ( but did she really forget you'll find out in the coming chapter)

"We're not done yet" Jessica mouthed at the two making them freeze in their spot lol

To break the ice Jaejoong started speaking

"Hyunnie are you excited for later" Jaejoong asked her niece cutely

"I'll buy you a lot of keroro" Jaejoong added

"I'm Supel Exwited" Seohyun exclaimed making the mood brighter

Back at Donghae and Sunny

"Aww Oppa you should not let them leave you and Mom must be really angry at you, she really like Jessica" Sunny told his super depressed brother

"That's why she will only talk to me when it's work related" Donghae told her Sister

"Too bad for you oppa, Oh before I almost forgot the real reason why I came here."

"Come to our House Warming Party maybe I can at least help you with your problem with mom" Sunny invited Donghae

The end of that Scene

Back at the School

"Okay, class we have a new student and his from the state" Ms. Choi told her class 

"You can enter now" Ms. Choi called the cute little boy

"Hi, Guys, I'm Lee Yoseob Nice meeting you all" The boy introduced hiself cutely

"The name sounds familiar" Yoona taught but eventually forget it

"Okay, you sit beside Kyuhyun" Ms.Choi ordered her new student

"Hi I'm Kim Kyuhyun the most handsome in this school" Kyuhyun introduced hiself proudly

"Don't believe in him my cousin Siwon is more handsome than him" Yoona merong Kyuhyun

"No!!! My Hyunnie said that I'm hansome" 

"When did Seohyun become yours I'm telling you to Siwon Oppa"

"Uhmm Guys, you can stop fighting now" Yoseb butted in with the two 

"Oh Sorry" The duo said in unision

"And by the way I'm Lee Yoona" (Yoona is still using Donghae's surname) Yoona introduced herself

The three eventually became friends in no time during their break

"Oh, Guys before I forget we would have a House Warming Party later, do you wanna come?"

"What time cause we me and Yoona have things to do these afternoon" 

"Don't worry it's a dinner party?"

"But if it's at night I think we can't go my Mom will probably not alow me"

"You can bring your parents along"

"Really that's great then..."

"IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!!" The Three yelled in unision

"Before I forgot here's my address" Yoseob gave his address to Yoona and Kyuhyun that made the two really suprised

"Your house is only a block a way from our house" Yoona exclaimed excitedly

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC