Final

The Confession

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*Yawn* I guess it's time to go to school again... At least I get to see my 

crush,Jeon Jungkook. 

He is one of the kingkas at school, his kingka group is called BangTan Boys. Also 

 known as BTS. They are handsome and cute but I don't really care about them except for Jungkook. I still remember that day when we bumped into ech other, he even helped me pick up the books.

I wonder if he likes me since I'm a queenka... But hey, I'm a queenka for being

beautiful, smart, strong and nice. Because not every queenka are mean and all, they can be people like me!

I got up from my bed and went to the washroom and did my daily routines, while 

thinking about him. I patted the invisible dust off myuniform, and took my school bag and headed to school. Why I didn't greet my parents? They died in a car accident 3 and a half year ago.

As I started walking to school, lots of my admirers came up front and confessed 

to me while my female fans just stood aside, only able to adore my looks and stuff. But as everyone heard screaming and calling for BTS, my female friends ran away to caonfess and fangirl over them.

No one can touch my Jungkook! Well, except for his hyungs. So I walked towards them, towards Jungkook to be exact.

"Good morning Jungkook oppa and the rest of BTS! *smiles brightly*"

"Kyaa! It's MinKook! They look so good together!" It's kinda weird how they create ship names for us but yeah... I like it. *BLUSH* 

OMFG I BLUSHED IN FRONT OF JUNGKOOK! I wonder if he saw... But if I got it right, I think I saw Jungkook blush too...

Suddenly, Jungkook snapped his fingers and someone behind this big crows of 

BTS and Minyoung fans gave Jungkook a bouquet of roses, red ones. And then Taehyung clapped twice and yelled  " PUT IT DOWN NOW!"

I turned around and looked at the school for a moment and my eyes widened in 

surprise. They let down a banner that said 'WILL YOU MY GIRLFRIEND, PARK MINYOUNG?"

I turned back to Jungkook, who was kneeling down on one knee, in awe. So... He 

did all of this for me? His face was red, blushing madly, but with those love filling eyes mixed with care, he asked me. "So what's your answer? Will you be my girlfriend, Park Minyoung?"

Tears started rushing up my eyes. I was so touched, my 3 years crush confessed 

to me. Nodding, saying yes, Jungkook stood up and hugged me tightly. Saying that he'll take care of me and love me forever.

I can't imagine how happy

I am right now. 

~END~