Chapter 12

Lost Love

Taeyeon woke up earlier than she needed as usual. Four years ago, it's only been four years since she had this routine.

"Has it only been four years only? " Taeyeon thought with disbelief. "I guess it seems like an eternity without her."
Taeyeon worked out every morning, it relieved her stress. She worked out so much that women/men nearly fainted if they even saw her. Yep, she was THE bachelor. She was serious, when needed, has a great personality, and a hot body to add to the package..

Taeyeon was tired and exhausted, especially after the night when she and Tiffany reuntied. Just when she was getting deeper into her thoughts, the phone rang. Taeyeon wondered who it could be. She never got phone calls this early. She stepped forward and reached her hand out to pick up, then stopped by hesitation. She finally decided to pick up.

Taeyeon: "Yoboseyo?"

???: "Is Kim Taeyeon there?"

Taeyeon ( stern voice ): "I'm speaking. Who's this?"

Donghae: "Oh hey, Taeng. This is Donghae. Rememeber me?"

Taeyeon ["Donghae.... I haven't heard of him since he left to the States. "]

Taeyeon: "Oh Donghae...."

Donghae ( laugh ): "Dae.. The one you use to play pranks with."

Hearing this, Taeyeon chuckled, thinking back at the crazy jokes she played on people.

Donghae: "I talked to Tiffany the other day," Taeyeon' chuckled stop and frowned when she heard her name, but still she did not say anything." We're suppose to be going to the T&T Restaurant today, since she said nothing of you, I guess you were probably busy. So how about dinner next week?"

Taeyeon ( frowned ) : " You know Donghae, I don't see Tif--------" but she got interrupted when Donghae told her to hang on, she guessed it was a business thing, since she heard Donghae say 'put the folder over there'.

Donghae: "Yeah, so what were you saying?"

Taeyeon: "I said that I don't----"

Donghae: "Mianhae, hang on...." By this time, Taeyeon got irratated.

Donghae: "Hey, Taeng. I have a meeting to attend. See you in the T&T next Friday. Bye!"

Taeyeon ( sighed ): "Damn!! How's he suppose to know that she wasn't with Tiffany anymore now?"

Taeyeon thought with concentration on what to do. She concluded that she'd just "go with the flow".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week later........

Taeyeon went to the T&T Restaurant earlier than the set time, only to find that her friend that she use to play pranks with was there before her. She had to admit, she was very shocked. She was used to being first and alone.

Taeyeon: "Hey Donghae. You're here early."

Donghae: "Dae. I'm an early person."

Taeyeon pulled the brown, wooden chair out and sat down.

Just as she was about to talk, the waiter came.

Waiter: "Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Sunny. Are you guys ready to order, or should I just start you off with a drink?"

Donghae: "A drink is fine, I'll have an unsweetened tea. What would you like to have Taeng?"

Taeyeon: "Water is fine."

Sunny: "Thank you. Is that all?" The waiter asked while she smiled brightly.

Donghae: "Dae."

Donghae: "So Taeng, where have you been?"

Taeyeon: "I've been in Japan for awhile, then I just recently came back to Seoul this year."

Donghae: "Oh you have? What were you doin there?"

Taeyeon in a low tone: " I'd rather not say."

Donghae ( tease ): "So how are you and Tiffany? I bet y'all will have a ton of kids. I heard of your wedding four years ago by a friend of mine, but I was in the States studying. I'll have your wedding gift by tomorrow."

Taeyeon chuckled. Donghae thought of this as a good sign.

Taeyeon suddenly rememebred that she was suppose to hard and cold as rock.

Taeyeon scoffed." Me marry Tiffany? Hahahaah That must be a joke..."

Donghae laughing turned into a frown: "You're kidding me right? You're married to her...."

Taeyeon: "Aniyo, I'm not. I left on the wedding day. The thought of being with her was just horrendous."

Donghae was furious when he heard Taeyeon. He stood up, knocking down his chair and attracting a crowd, and walked up to Taeyeon and gave him a nice punch.

Taeyeon fell backwards and fell onto the floor. She wiped the side of ,only to find blood on her hand.

Taeyeon: "What the hell?"

Donghae: "Don't you ever dare talk about her like that! You had the perfect girl, but you left her on the wedding day? Who the hell gave you that right? You know what? You don't even deserve her, or my time."

With that, Donghae walked out of the restaurant.Taeyeon was still surprised. She knew that Donghae liked Tiffany. She had suspicions in High School, but she never concluded anything. Now, she was pretty sure that he liked her. Reporters were taking pictures again, and people were staring also. This time, she was too tired to say anything.

Taeyeon: "Check please!!!!".