Chapter 11

Lost Love

::Flashback::

The thunders were signs of a huge thunderstorm. The sky was dark,gray clouds were forming, hovering Soshi High School. The storm was a big threat to their dance. It was suppose to be a perfect day. The principle and teachers wanted to delay the dance until later, but the dance had been delayed several times, and the kids were going crazy.

6:00 P.M. at Tiffany's house....

::knock knock::

Tiffany's mother walked hurriedly to the golden framed door. She opened the door gently, greeting Donghae with a warm smile.

Mrs Hwang: "Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae. So you're taking my Fany to the dance?" Looking at Donghae with wide, glowing eyes.

Donghae: "Dae,ma'm." Donghae was the shy type around parents. His parents died when he was really young, so he only grew up with his brothers and sisters.

Just when Mrs Hwang was gonna give Donghae an interrogation, a noise can be heard from the steps. Mrs Hwang and Gallan looked towards where the noise came from. What they saw made them look in awe.

Tiffany walked down the stairs gracefully in her baby blue,tube-topped dress elegantly with a cardigan to math with it, since it was winter. On the dress, there were pretty little flowers embroidered on where her -line ended. Her dress was made of pure silk, with pumps that topped it off. Her earrings were diamonds. Big, sparkly, and pretty diamonds. Her hair was curled, well, relaxed curls. Her make-up was light, and her face was glowing with radiance. Just one look at her would make guys drool and girls jealous. She was the envy of all girls.

At the dance parking lot.....

Tiffany: "Yay! We're here Donghae. Let's go." grabbing Donghae with her.

Donghae let out a chuckle. He loved her. Her smile, her sense of humor, and childishness, and her devotion. But that's also what he didn't like about her. She was always so devoted......to Taeyeon. Donghae was a tall, nice, funny,and smart guy. He met Tiffany in a study group and fell in love the moment their eyes met. He expressed his love to her, but her answer was always the same.

Tiffany: "I'm in love with someone else.... Kim Taeyeon, the girl of my dreams, the love of my life. I like you too, but as a brother. Let's just keep it that way."

Those words broke his heart, and jealousy filled his heart. Who was this Kim Taeyeon girl? How come he'd never seen her before? Why does Tiffany keeps talking about her?...................Why is she so lucky?

The two couple, well, friends entered the building. It was so beautiful. It was designed so elegantly. It was as if it resembled a santuary, an angel santuary. There, Tiffany found her friends and talked, then she danced with Donghae for a little while.

12:00 A.M...................

Tiffany was now drunk and hyper. She started to take off her cardigan and dance wildly in the center of the dance floor. When Donghae got tired and sat down, she went on again. Donghae just smiled at her while he watched her dance, but his smile disappeared when other guys came near her. He would then get up and make them go away.

Tiffany: "Awww....You scared them away Donghae. Who am I suppose to dance with now?" her puppy eyes appeared. Her lips shot up as she started to pout and whine.

Donghae: "Fine, I'll dance with you." Finally, Tiffany got tired and sat down for the first time the whole night. And after that, she fell asleep on the table.

Donghae: "Wake up Fany. Come on. I'll bring you home, then you'll be able to have a good sleep." With that being said, Donghae carried her out to his car and buckled her seat belt. He started to drive, he went past the club that Tiffany always wanted him to go to, and then he went past the library. He finally came to a halt when Tiffany told him to stop suddenly. He did as he was told. Tiffany opened the door and threw up on the sidewalk. She came back in the car and fell back asleep instantly. When Donghae looked at her, he couldn't help but to stare. He couldn't drive, he couldn't move, he couldn't do anything. His body was going numb. He moved closer and closer to Tiffany, until his and her face was about a quarter an inch away from each other. Tiffany's eyes suddenly opened when she felt a pair of soft lips locked with hers. Drunk, Tiffany just started kissing, not really knowing who it was. Donghae and Tiffany just sat in the car, making out. Donghae's hands moved towards her back and under her shirt. He then reached his hands to the top and started to her dress. She willingly let him. However he suddenly stopped when he heard Tiffany said something.

Tiffany: "Taetae Saranghae..."

He pulled back angrily, his mood all gone. Tiffany was suddenly wide awake and clear. She zipped up her dress again.

Tiffany: "Sorry Donghae. I didnt mean to-------" she started but got cut off by Donghae.

Donghae: "You know what? There's no need. I shouldn't have anyway. Back home?"

Tiffany: "Dae, please."

Donghae drove, increasing his speed higher and higher until she got home. He walked her up to her apartment and then went home.

_________________