part 2

good day or bad?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ argghhh ! this is soooo frustrating!! Why the hell did it have to be him! Of all people !! “ I continue whining in myself.. after I realize why Yesung is acting that way I hurriedly get my out of his sight and run as fast as I could until I reached the empty toilet cubicle.  This is the worst day ever. Swear ! ahhh this!! I don’t know how will I face him again..  maybe I need to get the out of this school.. this is the most embarrassing moment of my life…!!

“ ! damn it ! “ I can’t stop myself from cursing as I look at the back of my pants and saw the red stain  on it.” goodness ! im so doomed !!”

I feel so helpless. Lucky me there are no students at this hour. I’ve never feel so helpless before until this happens to me. I can’t call Sungmin because I left my phone in the room and I don’t have the heart to disturb her in answering the exam. Speaking of exam, I look at my watch and notice that there’s only 2 hours left. Double doomed! I know I will not be able to answer my exam, at my current situation, I don’t know if Yesung will be considerate, even my reasons are valid enough to get a special exam. I doubt it.

A tear fell from my eyes when I remember again the most stupid thing that happen to me a while ago. This is the worst day ever. Before I realize it, I was sobbing like a kid. I realize how helpless I am. I was still sobbing when I hear a voice calling my name outside.

“ wookie-ah are you okay? “ he voiced out.

“ no, why are you here?” I said still sobbing.

“ it’s me Yesung, can I come in? I brought you something.”

“ no, please don’t come in. after what happen I don’t know if I can still face you. Please.” I beg him.

“ wookie-ah it’s normal to a girl to happen. And don’t worry I will not spill it out to the whole campus.” He continued.” Can I come in now? “ he asked again.

“ no, I’m still a mess”

“ ok, Sungmin wants to go here but I’m sure you don’t want to disturb her, right? so I volunteered myself to bring this to you. Here “ he handed me a paper bag. And I feel so relieved when I saw what’s inside the bag. “ thanks” I whispered but enough for him to hear.

 I hurriedly clean up myself, and when I’m sure that I’m already presentable enough, a very deep sigh escape from my mouth. ‘ I wish Yesung is already gone ‘ I silently prayed. But I think I still need to pray hard.

“ Wookie are you done?” Yesung called outside.

 I don’t know if I will answer him or not. But I did what I think is right.

“ y-yes” i don’t know why but I feel so embarrassed again. I don’t want to face him right now. I still don’t have the courage.

“ can I come in?” he said and was about to open the door, but on reflexes I push the door making his head bumped on it. His landed on the floor.” Ouch , “ he said. I hurriedly went outside and see him caressing his hurt .

“  I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hit your head. I swear. I’m really sorry.” I said with my voice shaking.

Yesung

 

‘aish you’re so stubborn Wookie. I think I need to use my skills to you this time’  I said to myself while I’m still holding my head, scrunching up my face pretending I’m really hurt. Well,it hurts, just a bit.

“ouch, my God. It hurts. Aish ! why did you push the door ! I feel my head is bleeding. Can you look for it?” I said smiling to myself when I look at Wookie with a face full of concern and worriness.

“ im really sorry, Sir . I really didn’t mean it.” He said. He stands beside me, kneel down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter