part 1

good day or bad?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook

 

“ argh ! This is so frustrating! You really know how to ruin my day huh?! Why do you have to come today? why not tomorrow? or the other day? Seriously?!” I continue whining in front of the mirror. Why does this ing menstruation needs to come today?!It makes me really sick! I have my major exam today in my major subject. Major of all major so I can’t just stay calm! I’m sure I cannot be able to focus in answering my exam because my belly will continue to hurt just like how is it hurting now.” Arghhhh! I’m so doomed! Really!” I said before I walked out of the bathroom and headed out of my apartment. Im on my way now to my school where I will meet my bestfriend,Sungmin. I’m just sitting on the bus trying to calm myself and remembering all of what I studied last night.

 

 

 

 

Yesung

 

“ hi sir, good morning.” A girl greeted me.

 

“ morning too , Sungmin” I greeted back with my most charming smile. Don’t get me wrong. I just fell so great today so I’m smiling like crazy.

 

“ seems you have a good morning, Sir” she noticed.

 

“ oh , am I that obvious? Hahahahaha..” I said. “ by the way where’s your friend, Ryeowook? He can’t be absent today because we have our exam.” I asked in a flat tone. I don’t want her to noticed that I’m that eager to see her best friend.

 

“ actually I’m waiting for her, Sir”,

 

“ oh, ok so God Bless in your exam later. Hope you qualified. Hwaiting! “ I said joyfully.

 

 “ Thank you , sir.”

 

“ ok , gotta go now “ I said then waved her goodbye.

 

 

 

Sungmin

 

“ hi , my little bunny “ someone whispered in my ear and on reflexes I punch him on his face.

 

 “ ouch ! what was that for?’ he complained while holding his jaw.

 “ oh God! Kyu ! I’m  so sorry . I didn’t mean to punch you” I said in panicked “ don’t scared me like that, I ‘ m really sorry,,.. where does it hurt?”  I said as I hold his face.

 

“ here. it hurts here.” He pointed his lips.” You have to kiss it so that the pain goes away” he said obviously trying to ask a kiss .

 

“  oh kyu! I’m really sorry. Here I’ll give it a kiss so the pain goes away.” I said.

 

 I was about to kiss her when  a face popp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter