Chapter 3: Café Fun

Popularity Boost

From inside the Bangtan café, Kim Taehyung, or in the café he's known as V, watched the four walk towards the café and frowned at the group of people following them with cameras. Maybe they're famous or something... Taehyung thought, then realized that it was Sehun and three others that he didn't know that were being followed.

“Hey, Jungkook. Kookie-ah, come here.” Taehyung called, waving over to the other waiter.

Jeon Jungkook nodded at the customer, took her order and walked towards Taehyung. “What is it? I need to give this to Jin.”

“Isn't that Sehun?” Taehyung asked, pointing at the person walking towards the café.

Squinting his eyes, Jungkook stared at who Taehyung was pointing at. “Hmm... I think so.” He replied then, went to the kitchen to give Jin the customer's order.

Taehyung was about to open the door to greet the group of four/the customers when, they stopped in front of the café. Why'd they stop? Taehyung wondered, watching them curiously. He eyes lit up when he saw the girl with bright burgundy hair pulled out eyeliners and spun it skillfully with her fingers. Eyeliner? I like. He smiled, his eyes widening at the sight of her pulling out another handful of eyeliner and his smile turned into a grin when she threw it at a camera, shattering its lens. Dayummmmmm...

“That noona is scary...” A voice whined, snapping Taehyung back to reality. “I like the other noona better.” The voice, Jungkook, said, pointing at the dark brown haired girl who was scolding the bright burgundy haired one.

“Scary? I thought it was pretty cool.” Taehyung said, sticking to the glass door.

Both waiters felt a hit to the head and a voice ordering them to go back to work. “V, stop derping. Jungkook, there's customers that need their orders taken. And V, stop sticking to the glass and get ready to greet the customers. P.S. Stop socializing.” The voice, Kim Namjoon (or in the café it's Rap Monster), ordered.

“Yes sir.” The two said and went back to work.

“Annyeonghaseyo (Hello)! Welcome to Bangtan (Bulletproof) café, BangTanNamja V-imnida (I'm Bulletproof boy V)!” Taehyung greeted with his signature rectangular smile then, a big bang (A/N See what I did there?) followed his greeting.

“Wow! Awesome sound effects! Looks like you guys really are bulletproof!” The bright burgundy haired girl whistled in amazement.

“Uh... About that... I think that was RapMon-hyung... In the kitchen... With a frying pan... Again...” Taehyung said sheepishly, rubbing the nape of his neck and chuckled nervously.

There was a moment of silence then a loud booming voice, from none other than Kim Seokjin (or in the café, it's Jin), raged in the kitchen. “KIM NAMJOON! WHO THE LET YOU INTO MY KITCHEN!? AGAIN!? I THOUGHT I BANNED YOU FROM ENTERING!” Seokjin yelled while shaking the jam out of Namjoon. “Oh my jam! Jimim, Jimin, PARK JIMIN! Get the fire extinguisher and put out that flaming pancake!!! Namjoon don't just stand there! Do something! ... WAIT, NO! DON'T. TOUCH. (A/N MY BODY~ jks jks) ANYTHING! Hoseok get this God of Destruction out of my precious kitchen!” Seokjin shouted while Min Yoongi, or Suga, watched from aside at a safe distance but, somehow, still managed to get hit in the face by the burning pancake.

The dark brown haired girl tip-toed above Taehyung's shoulder worriedly, attempting to get a glimpse at the flaming kitchen. “Uh... Are they alright? Should you go help them?”

Taehyung waved his hand dismissively, signaling that everything is under control. “Nah, don't worry about them. This is just another typical day at Bangtan café anyways, let me shoot you to your table.”

After being seated, Taehyung suggested that if they needed help they should call Jungkook since, according to him, he knows the best (because he eats everything). The four took up the suggestion and waved their hand to call Jungkook. “Annyeonghaseyo, BangTanNamja Jungkook-imnida! How can I help you?”

“Annyeong! We're new here so, what would you recommend?” The dark brown haired girl — and in case you haven't realized, it's Luxuan — asked, showing Jungkook the menu.

For a second, Jungkook simply stared at the girl, looking at her sparkly eyes then, remembered the question. Shaking his head to ignore his thoughts, Jungkook took a look at the menu. 

BANG-TAN!
Bangtan Restaurant (BTS MENU)

진 (Jin)
●Salad
●Juice
   ○Orange/Apple/Mango/Strawberry 
●Strawberry Waffle/Pancake
●Sandwich 
   ○Lettuce
   ○Tomato
   ○Ham
   ○Mayo
   ○Egg

랩몬스터 (Rap Monster)
●Monster Energy Drink 
●Request of the Day (Ask Bangtan Member)
●Bibimbap
●Apple Cobbler 

슈가 (Suga)
●Latté 
●Parfait (fruit)
   ○Strawberry/Blueberry/Raspberry/Mango/
     Banana (choose one or mix and match)
●Soup of the Day (Ask Bangtan Member)
●Caramel Apple Pie

제이홉 (J-Hope)
●Pop
●French Fries 
●Pizza (pepperoni/Hawaiian/cheese)
●Frozen Yogurt
   ○Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry Yogurt
   ○Strawberry/Blueberry/Raspberry/Banana/
     Peach/Pineapple

지민 (Jimin)
●Caramel Macchiato 
●Miso Soup 
●Bulgogi 
●Chocolate Brownies 

뷔 (V)
●Cream Soda
●Daily Mystery (Ask Bangtan Member) !ALIEN    
   FOOD! ←V wrote this
●Fried Rice
●Mango Crêpe 

정국 (Jungkook)
●Milkshake 
●Fruit Salad
●Mac & Cheese
●Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Bangtan café (ARMY MENU)

Drinks
●Bubble tea 
   ○Milk tea (black/green)
   ○Style (fruit/flower)
   ○Extra (red bean/passion fruit/mango/apple/
     ice cream)
●Tea
   ○Hot/Cold
   ○Green/Black/Earl grey
   ○Style (fruit/flower)
●Coffee 
   ○Macchiato
   ○Latté 
   ○Mocha
   ○Cappuccino 
※Please personally request to add milk for your coffee 

Desserts 
●Mille-crêpe 
   ○Chocolate/Vanilla
   ○Whipped Cream/Strawberry Cream
●Cake
   ○Chocolate/Strawberry/Tiramisu/Chocolate 
      Orange/Mocha/Caramel 
●Cheesecake 
   ○Strawberry/Mango/Caramel/Chocolate 
●Parfait (fruit/ice cream)
   ○Strawberry/Blueberry/Raspberry/Mango/
     Banana (choose one or mix and match)
   ○Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry Ice Cream
●Tart 
   ○Mango/Strawberry/Apple/Mixed Berries
●Crêpe 
   ○Strawberry/Mango/Mixed Berries
   ○Fresh Cream/Ice Cream
   ○Chocolate/Caramel Syrup 
●Cream Puffs
   ○Fresh Cream/Ice Cream
●Muffin
  ○Blueberry/Chocolate/Banana 
●Pancake
   ○Strawberry/Blueberry/Raspberry/Banana 
   ○Maple/Chocolate Syrup

Appetizers 
●Bread 
   ○Garlic/Plain
   ○Cheese 
●Request of the Day (Ask Bangtan Member)
●Daily Mystery (Ask Bangtan Member)

Meals
●Sandwich 
   ○Lettuce
   ○Tomato 
   ○Ham
   ○Mayo
   ○Egg
●Bibimbap 
●Mac & Cheese
●Bulgogi
●Pizza (pepperoni/Hawaiian/cheese)
●Soup of the Day (Ask Bangtan Member)

“I recommend... The Golden meal!” Jungkook grinned.

“There's... No ‘Golden’ meal...” Luxuan frowned, scanning over the menu.

“Yeah, there is! Because I'm the Golden Maknae so, my meal is golden!” He smiled adorably, pointing at his meal. And somewhere nearby, the table can hear a low gagging. “Ignoring that, what would you all like to order?”

Staring at the menu, Hyomin ordered first. “Hmm... I guess I'll go with the V meal.” 

Then, Luhan ordered. “I'll go with the Suga meal.”

Then, Sehun ordered. “Bubble tea with black milk tea, mango crêpe with ice cream, the Daily Mystery and pizza.”

And finally, Luxuan ordered. “I'll try the Jungkook meal.”

“Right! Be right back!” Jungkook saluted then, went to the kitchen to give Seokjin the orders.

“Oh and just saying, I'm not new here. I come here often.” Sehun and Luhan stated in synchronization.

At first, Luxuan and Hyomin smirked. Their kind of smirk that says ‘ooh... they said something together’ then, frowned at the statement. “Often? What do you mean?” They asked.

“Well– ” Luhan and Sehun started, then stopped and looked at each other. “You first.” They said again, at the same time.

“No, you first.”

“No, you.”

“You go first.”

“Ladies' first.”

“What?”

Coughing to interrupt their argument, Hyomin intervened. “You know what? I'm a lady so, you go first.” She said, pointing at Sehun.

“Not much of one.” Sehun muttered and was silenced by Hyomin's warning glare, ‘don't go there.’ it said. “Well... While you two had sport practices so often during lunch, I go to this café to eat.”

“And you, Luhan? How did you come often? I thought you came to Korea yesterday?” Luxuan asked.

“Actually, I came to Korea for a week already.” Luhan said, scratching the nape of his neck. “So, for lunch, I always came here.”

“Ah... I see.” Luxuan and Hyomin nodded.

“Here's your meals!” Jungkook announced, popping out of nowhere with the meals.

Clapping delightfully, Luxuan smiled happily. “Wow! It looks so yummy!”

As the four dug into their food, they talked to Jungkook. Even after 15 minutes, he still chatted to them and it ticked Taehyung off little by little. He felt a little jealous that Jungkook could socialize with the eyeliner lady.

“Jungkook! Jungkookie! Kookie!” Taehyung started to call but, when Jungkook did not react to it, he called Jungkook something he hates being called. “Aegiya (Baby, kid)!”

“So, I was–” Jungkook stopped mid-sentenced and sent a glare to Taehyung. “Excuse me for a second. What do you want you 4D puppy?!” He shouted, stomping towards the other waiter.

“Aww... That's cute!” Hyomin and Luxuan cooed at the waiters that were now arguing.

Annoyed by the cooing, Sehun took his crêpe's cream and flicked it on to the two. “Oh Sehun!” The two girls shouted, Hyomin making fun of Sehun's lisp so, ‘Sehun’ turned into ‘Thehun’.

“Sehun?”

“Isn't that Luhan?”

“Are they on a date?”

“Aww! How adorable, they're on a date!”

Gossip was heard all over the café, making Luhan and Sehun groan silently. Great. We have to act like a couple again. The two sighed at the thought. 

Noticing their sighs, Hyomin decided to annoy them. “Look on the bright side! They think you two look cute together!” 

Luhan and Sehun made silent gagging noises at the statement then, returned eating their food. Luhan ate his parfait hastily, remembering about the three high schoolers' exams. 

“Don't you guys have exams?” He asked, setting the glass on the table, cream from his parfait was on the tip of his nose and the corners of his lips.

“What? I didn't hear you, come closer.” Sehun said, even though he clearly heard what he said, gesturing the older to come closer and took his napkin.

Rolling his eyes, Luhan sighed and leaned closer, and repeated. “Don't you guys ha–” He was cut short when Sehun leaned over and kissed his nose then, wiped his lips with a napkin. The action caused Luhan to blush and the camera shutters of the customers to go 100 kilometers per hour. “H-Hey... What was that for?” He asked.

“Nothing... Just cleaning you up.” Sehun shrugged, smirking inwardly that he bothered the older and in the back of his head, a faint thought was thinking that blushing Luhan looked pretty cute. Pushing the thought further back, Sehun grinned innocently.

“We're in public!” Luhan gawked, embarrassed by the fact everyone in the café witnessed that.

“So? Not like we already do stuff at home.” Sehun smirked, winking as if he was implying something. Even though he had nothing to imply.

“You're obnoxious!” Luhan groaned, leaving the café while running.

Getting up from his own seat, Sehun jogged after Luhan. “No one uses that word anymore!”

The older brothers left their sisters at the café. Poking their food, Luxuan pouted. “Does this mean we're paying?”

“Xi Luhan! Get your back here!” Hyomin demanded, slapping the table.

“Fine! You're infuriating!”

“No one says that either!”

Luhan stopped running, finding himself at a nearby park and groaned. “Would you rather if I said that you're not my cup of tea?”

“Does that mean I can have you're bubble tea?”